It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Pins and needles on pinkie and ring finger only at night

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
    ropper
    (male)

ropper HB User
    Pins and needles on pinkie and ring finger only at night

For the past 6 months I have been getting pins and needles in my pinky and ring finger in the middle of the night. Sometimes one hand, sometimes both. No pain and goes away after shaking it off. Due to lack of funds and no insurance my only option was to see a chiropractor. He put the blame on my cervical DDD and said with some adjustments & traction treatments he's giving I should start seeing some improvements.(4 months with chiro not showing results) Anyone else having or had this problem of night time finger numbness? The lack of sleep is starting to take it's toll. Please don't recommend Drs or neuro surgeons, it's not a possibility in my case, $$$$. I've read in other post when pinched, trapped, or damaged nerves may heal on their own in time, sometimes over months or several years. From what the chiropractor says & from what I have been reading, it's not CTS.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Left Arm Problems, Pins & Needles bettz Neuropathy 4 02-04-2012 11:28 PM
    Pins and needles on pinkie and ring finger on limbs??? JoeyMKD Neuropathy 0 10-08-2011 09:55 AM
    Pins and needles feeling Moime Neuropathy 3 03-19-2011 08:03 PM
    NEUROPATHY Pins n Needles and RA joint pain with stinging hands n feet sick n tired Neuropathy 11 09-24-2010 07:16 AM
    Touching cold things or drinking cause pins/needles sensation joebloggs2 Neuropathy 2 12-31-2007 07:18 PM
    what to do for numbness in ring and pinky finger Donna54 Neuropathy 1 12-11-2007 08:27 AM
    Feels like my entire body is asleep. Burning/pins & needles sensation joebloggs2 Neuropathy 8 09-08-2007 07:11 AM
    Pins & Needles, hand pain and muscle spasms itchypins Neuropathy 0 08-24-2007 05:10 PM
    pins/ needles electric Irvman Neuropathy 29 08-04-2007 07:28 PM
    Numb/pins & needles down left leg caz 406 Neuropathy 8 08-13-2004 11:31 AM