It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Whole body nerve pain and numbness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #16
    lala52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
    Re: Whole body nerve pain and numbness

Terlin:
    Please call the company Igenix in California. They are a lab that specifically tests for lyme disease. I really think that is what you have. Just because your lyme test was negative does not mean you dont have it. Probably 3/4 of the people have negative lyme testing and still have it. The lyme literate drs go by your symptoms. Why don't you visit the lyme board. Please. You can get info there as well. Good luck. Lala

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #17
    janeappel
    (female)

janeappel HB User

terlin, read your last post i understand all you diff causes of pain,i had a stroke when i was 44,i have so many same symptoms as you have express my meds give me extreme thirst and hunger i am a small women but yet i have blown up to add 50 pounds on my bod,im so depressed i feel i no longer have any control over my life.im so tired of the pain

Old 06-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #18
    janeappel
    (female)

janeappel HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
    Thanks can use all the luck I can get head and face numb and loss of equilibream I need prayers to thank you Terlin
    dear terlin, please ck into neopathy nerves ect....brain disorders,my doc does not understand my numbness and the pain i feel when i touch cold/warm/hot ,sometimes ifeel so painful when i take a shower and then i cry,.jane Catherine,

Old 06-16-2013, 05:39 AM   #19
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by janeappel View Post
    dear terlin, please ck into neopathy nerves ect....brain disorders,my doc does not understand my numbness and the pain i feel when i touch cold/warm/hot ,sometimes ifeel so painful when i take a shower and then i cry,.jane Catherine,
    Been dx with hiatal hernia and gerd I have this sucking in feeling drinking any thing seems to suck to back of throat and down can't really taste anything food does the same lower gut is bloated no muscle any body have this sucking in feeling throat seems to tighen and its hard to breath my upper gut is sunken in nobody believes me please anybody post here to tell my family I feel like my colon is backed up and sucking my stomach in hard to control my hands. Please help nobody believes me they say it's anxiety
    Cant we're regular clothes they hurt

Old 06-16-2013, 06:16 AM   #20
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi Terlin,

Are you still in the Hospital. What have the Drs diagnosed apart from the Hiatal-Hernia and Gerd.
    I have both these conditions myself so I know some of the symptoms you are going through.
    With the Hiatal-Hernia you can feel as if your food is being regurgitated (at least I do)...
    Have you been checked for H.Pylori as that can cause strange sensations in your stomach as can Gerd as well.
    I wish you well,

Solofelix.
    P.S. Have you tried any medication for anxiety to see if it might help.?...

Old 06-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #21
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
    Hi Terlin,

Are you still in the Hospital. What have the Drs diagnosed apart from the Hiatal-Hernia and Gerd.
    I have both these conditions myself so I know some of the symptoms you are going through.
    With the Hiatal-Hernia you can feel as if your food is being regurgitated (at least I do)...
    Have you been checked for H.Pylori as that can cause strange sensations in your stomach as can Gerd as well.
    I wish you well,

Solofelix.
    Yes I'm on anxiety drugs no help when drinking it seems to suck to back of throat and down feels like my stomach is a vacume same with eating. And food has a differnt taste have difficulty chewing and always seem to clench teeth foods dont Taste the same crunchy food like chips are loud inside head when chewing my head has presure and numbness my hearing is alterd and loud voices are diving me crazy I can pickup on background noise that's soundS different tendons feel tight through whole body 73 degrees is cold to me and then 0 degrees is to hot I can sense temp change from room to room . I don't sweat anymore and no urge to defacate or urinate lower gut seems full of stool even though I strain to get out. Having to flush 3 times and no relief . What can this all be forget what I'm holdding forget what I'm doing in the middle of things please help!

Old 06-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
    Hi Terlin,

I wish you well,

Solofelix.
    Have you ever heard of anyone who was sensitive to clothes they feel restraining burning or like burlap wasn't like this two years ago and very sensitive to tempature I'm hot then cold even with some clothes I can't get warm then I might get hot. Anybody like this not two years ago. Please let me know how you deal with this!

Old 06-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #23
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Terlin,

I have been reading about your symptoms of temperature changes e.g (hot/cold).
    Fybromyalgia can cause this along with sensitivity and pain.
    Have you had tests for this,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread