It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Whole body nerve pain and numbness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User
    Whole body nerve pain and numbness

Anybody have body wide nerve pain, body feels heavy clothes feel like sandpaper loss of equilibream intolarance to temp change even head and face numb, can't
    Feel where your body parts are at . Doc just say anxiety all test done show up nothing. Please help. Anybody have to body numbness tingling numbing pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
    Re: Whole body nerve pain and numbness

Did you have a MRI of your spine?

Old 05-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teteri66 View Post
    Did you have a MRI of your spine?
    Yes nothing abnormal did all the test for neuropathy have small fiber but I have pain and numbness everywhere docs say it ain't possible to have whole body numbness and pain have you heard of this difficulty swalloing pass ing stool tight chest heavy body can't tell where feet and arms are walking into things presure in head hissing in ears please tell me it's possible to have whole body burning psin

Old 05-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,

Have you had test's for Fibromyalgia.
    My friend had some of your symptoms with this.
    If all your tests are coming back clear maybe a course of medication for anxiety might help.
    You would be surprised at the amount of health conditions anxiety can cause.
    May I ask what is the reaction of your family to your many symptoms, have they offered any advice,

Solofelix.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
    Hi,

Have you had test's for Fibromyalgia.
    My friend had some of your symptoms with this.
    If all your tests are coming back clear maybe a course of medication for anxiety might help.
    You would be surprised at the amount of health conditions anxiety can cause.
    May I ask what is the reaction of your family to your many symptoms, have they offered any advice,

Solofelix.
    Docs can't find anything so they call it anxiety but . I do have severe pain in the pelvis and hips down and
    Lower abdomin. I have a non relaxing sphincter which makes it difficult for a bowel moment , and with the leg and foot pain everything tightens up. But that dosnt tell me why my head face arms and hands are numb and burning whole body feels heavy and loss of equilibrum and all these other strange things there is body wide burning and icy hot feeling somebody has to have this! Have you heard or what does your docs say

Old 05-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #6
    lala52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Terlin;
    Sounds like Lyme disease. Look into that. LaLa

Old 05-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi Terlin,

How are you today?...
    Did you find any help for your different health problems.

Wishing you well,

Solofelix.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Hi Terlin,

How are you today?...
    Did you find any help for your different health problems.

Wishing you well,

Solofelix.
    No there just going to put me in the hospital for a treatment on suboxone to see if that relieves my pain.whith all that's going on I can't see how that will work, very disoriented with backed up stool I can't get
    Out and all this burning hard to swallow presure in head hissing in ears making all kinds of distortion please all pray thank you soboxone any body have for pain before ?

Old 05-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #9
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Hi Terlin,

Let us know when you are going into hospital.
    Yes!... we will certainly pray that an answer will be found for what you are going through.
    Sorry you have suffered with so many different things but I am sure the Drs will find out what is going on.
    I wish you the best,

Solofelix.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Hi Terlin,

Let us know when you are going into hospital.
    Yes!... we will certainly pray that an answer will be found for what you are going through.
    Sorry you have suffered with so many different things but I am sure the Drs will find out what is going on.
    I wish you the best,

Solofelix.
    I'm in the hospital nurse can't figure why
    There treating me first for narcotic withdrawal which I never was. Can't stand cold breeze from any draft bothers me my skin is super sensitive anybody like this then I can be feeling hot cant adjust to tem again any body like

Old 05-30-2013, 06:10 PM   #11
    lala52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Terlin:
    I will ask again. What about Lyme? I wish you the best. LaLa

Old 05-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User
    Red face Re: Whole body nerve pain and numbness

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lala52 View Post
    Terlin:
    I will ask again. What about Lyme? I wish you the best. LaLa
    Negitve to Lyme body can't take the
    Temp im hot then cold taking a shower the air around me is extreamly cold
    If I go out side the the summer weather is exrutiating anybody been
    Like this

Old 06-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #13
    NLSM
    (female)

NLSM HB User

Terlin, hope you found some help. Consider reading up on the many possible symptoms of Fibromyalgia. Some of the pain can feel much like nerve pain causing burning, numbing and tingling. If you are negative to Lyme that would be the next best place to start. Before getting better meds for my condition often times my legs could feel completely numb as if they were asleep. If no confirmation came from checking the spine for pinched nerves or siatica then perhaps talk to your doctor about seeing a doctor to testing of FM as someone else had suggested also. There are meds out there that should help. Perhaps your doctor would be willing to allow you to try muscle relaxers and/or Lyrica and see if you have an improvement. I know how frustrating it is to be so miserable and not have a doctor understand or seem to want to listen to you, but hang in there until you find the right one. Best of luck to you.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NLSM View Post
    Terlin, hope you found some help. Consider reading up on the many possible symptoms of Fibromyalgia. Some of the pain can feel much like nerve pain causing burning, numbing and tingling. If you are negative to Lyme that would be the next best place to start. Before getting better meds for my condition often times my legs could feel completely numb as if they were asleep. If no confirmation came from checking the spine for pinched nerves or siatica then perhaps talk to your doctor about seeing a doctor to testing of FM as someone else had suggested also. There are meds out there that should help. Perhaps your doctor would be willing to allow you to try muscle relaxers and/or Lyrica and see if you have an improvement. I know how frustrating it is to be so miserable and not have a doctor understand or seem to want to listen to you, but hang in there until you find the right one. Best of luck to you.
    Thanks can use all the luck I can get head and face numb and loss of equilibream I need prayers to thank you Terlin

Old 06-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
    Terlin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Terlin HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
    Thanks can use all the luck I can get head and face numb and loss of equilibream I need prayers to thank you Terlin
    Still here please anybody is it posible to have all these symptoms I have discribed with all this sensitivities lack of balance numb groin with stabbing pain and burning difficulty swallowing excessive thirst and hunger with nothing satifieing always hungry but full whole body burning not sweating anymore tempature sensitive please help there has to be something can't sit hardly walk please

Closed Thread