It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board

No matter what i eat i am never satisfied.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
Megamon
(male)

Megamon HB User
No matter what i eat i am never satisfied.

I think is due to my anxiety and nervousness i think i also i wake up 3 times a night for around 2 months now i don't know if this has to do with my anxiety or some issue with my body. Because i am always tense you know like i am in a war or something constantly. Like even when i go for a walk i can't relax or when i meditate nothing works. when i clean the dishes i always try to think about every movement i do or when i play a game and that makes me tense and nervous and plus i don't perform well.

So okay on the point i don't know like the first bite i have is the best one after the second and third i lose the interest but i still want to eat and eat like eat non stop ofcourse i try not to do that because i will have issues with my belly. but i just have no satisfaction. Maybe after 10 min of finishing eating i am okay but at that time if i don't control myself or more like it just happens and i stop i am not good at controlling myself as i stated above and after 10 min i am ok but during that period i want to eat more and more and i am sure even if i ate more and more i will still not feel satisfied. so i don't know what's wrong with me.

Now all think about is food , it's the only thing that makes me happy the other thing i am constantly thinking about completing as much tasks as possible which it does not really happen.

So yeah i don't know what to do with that unsatisfying feeling...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2017, 03:40 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: No matter what i eat i am never satisfied.

This sounds like a psychological issue rather than a medical one. Have you considered talking to a therapist who deals with behavioral issues? You could probably benefit from speaking to a professional about why this is happening and learning some good coping techniques.

MSNik

The Following User Says Thank You to MSNik For This Useful Post:
Megamon (12-13-2017)
Old 12-13-2017, 12:34 PM   #3
Megamon
(male)

Megamon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNik View Post
This sounds like a psychological issue rather than a medical one. Have you considered talking to a therapist who deals with behavioral issues? You could probably benefit from speaking to a professional about why this is happening and learning some good coping techniques.

MSNik
thanks i already know that but the doctors in my place i don't trust.

Old 04-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #4
face1985
(male)

face1985 HB User

hi there i suffer from anxiety as well but i find if i do lots of running walking and gym it helps with my anxiety tremendously. plus it also helps me sleep better at night.Because i exercise i eat better. So lots of cardio helps me and i think if you were to do the same it would make you feel more calm

Reply Reply