It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board

Bulging "Baby Fat" only on left inner thigh

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2018, 07:18 PM   #1
lady990

lady990 HB User
Bulging "Baby Fat" only on left inner thigh

I have this huge cellulited wrinkly bulging fat on my left inner thigh. I am not obese nor overweight and my right thigh is normal. How do I get rid of this? Why do I have this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2018, 06:05 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Bulging "Baby Fat" only on left inner thigh

Fat pockets can be caused by alot of different things. I had something similar. I went to a medical spa where they performed a laser treatment on my outer thigh- it caused it to slowly break down and go away...now my thighs match!

You might want to start with your general physician, make sure your blood work and everything is normal. Check out a medical spa after that and see what they offer.

Good luck!

Old 04-05-2018, 09:44 AM   #3
lady990

lady990 HB User

yeah I think this might've caused this. I had laser done on my thighs and AFTER like a year or 2 later that's when my left thigh became abnormal. What laser did you use? Mine was this heating pad thing they placed on my thighs for a couple of minutes. It did nothing and I had great thighs back then, but I was a perfectionist and nothing was ever good enough and/or I had a lot of money and got bored and just tried new things. A bad facial and bad laser hair removal caused me to be very careful on who I chose to do my procedures now. Now I stay away unless I trust them and go for all natural stuff if I can first!

Last edited by lady990; 04-05-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Old 04-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #4
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Be careful if you are having lasers done that it is only done by a doctor. Some states allow technicians to run lasers; personally, I would not allow anyone who was not a board certified MD in cosmetic surgery use a laser on me!

Find a good one and see what can be done..some procedures are reversible.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-05-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #5
lady990

lady990 HB User

Hi MsNik can you tell me what procedure you had done and what it was called? Thanks!

Reply Reply