It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board

• Lipovarin is this the new miracle weight loss pill? please help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-11-2004, 11:54 PM   #1
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User
    Question Lipovarin is this the new miracle weight loss pill? please help

hi there , i am checking to see if any one knows more about Lipovarin.
    i would like to know if anyone has tried it and what the results are. also if there are any side effects from takeing Lipovarin. i read about it on the web site but its always scarey to try a diet pill since you never know how the body will react to it. i also would like to know if Lipovarin makes you feel jittery or nervous at all or fast hearbeat. any info would be a great help. look forward to all. please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2004, 05:56 AM   #2
    maak823
    Inactive

maak823 HB User
    Re: Lipovarin is this the new miracle weight loss pill? please help

I have done some checking into this one- it is pretty expensive. Seems like it may have some benefits, but its no miracle pill- look on the weight loss board, there have been a few posts there about its effectiveness.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colors2004
    hi there , i am checking to see if any one knows more about Lipovarin.
    i would like to know if anyone has tried it and what the results are. also if there are any side effects from takeing Lipovarin. i read about it on the web site but its always scarey to try a diet pill since you never know how the body will react to it. i also would like to know if Lipovarin makes you feel jittery or nervous at all or fast hearbeat. any info would be a great help. look forward to all. please help

Old 03-12-2004, 09:08 AM   #3
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User
    Question Re: Lipovarin is this the new miracle weight loss pill? please help

Quote:
    Originally Posted by maak823
    I have done some checking into this one- it is pretty expensive. Seems like it may have some benefits, but its no miracle pill- look on the weight loss board, there have been a few posts there about its effectiveness.

what research have you done and is there any thing in it that is bad for you? i do know ya its expensive but so far i have only read good stories about it. anything you know and have researched let me know thanks so much for the reply.. have a great day and look forward to your reply

Old 03-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #4
    maak823
    Inactive

maak823 HB User

I copied the ingredients and looked up each one individually- some are good; however- it does not contain enough of the ingredient to really make an impact, also, what they market as a "Complex" is really just a mix of herbs that are readily available in most other products - such as Trimspa. Not saying that it may not work- but I am waiting to see results from others who are taking it first.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colors2004
    what research have you done and is there any thing in it that is bad for you? i do know ya its expensive but so far i have only read good stories about it. anything you know and have researched let me know thanks so much for the reply.. have a great day and look forward to your reply

Old 03-12-2004, 11:28 AM   #5
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by maak823
    I copied the ingredients and looked up each one individually- some are good; however- it does not contain enough of the ingredient to really make an impact, also, what they market as a "Complex" is really just a mix of herbs that are readily available in most other products - such as Trimspa. Not saying that it may not work- but I am waiting to see results from others who are taking it first.

VERY SMART IDEA.. I JUST BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS AND THE RESULTS SUCCES STORIES AND ALL . I DO HAVE THERE TOLL FREE NUMBER IF YOU NEED IT LET ME KNOW YOU CAN ASK THEM ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, SINCE YOU HAVE LOOKED UP THE INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE IS THERE ANYTHING IN THERE THAT IS BAD FOR YOU? I MEAN HOW MUCH IS 200MG CAFFEINE ? IS THAT LIKE A CUP OF COFFE OR 2 CUPS?
    I AM ALSO WAITING TO HEAR THE SUCCESS STORIES OR ANY STORIES FROM ANYONE THAT HAS TRIED IT. I AM JUST WONDERING TO TRY
    Lipovarin OR TRIMSPA AND THIS POINT. I DID CALL THEM NUMBER BUT IF YOU CALL , TRY TO CALL BACK AND ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS CAUSE I DID AND GOT DIFFERENT ANDSERS FROM THEM. ONE GUY SAID IT WONT MAKE YOU FEEL JITTERY AND THE NEXT GUY SAID IT MAY MAKE YOU JITTERY BUT THE PART I DID LIKE IS THEY SAID START OUT WITH ONE PILL DURING HE DAY LATER . UNTIL YOUR BODY ADJUST TO IT AND SEE HOW IT REACTS. THEN THEY SAID YOU CAN THEN MOVE TO 2 PILLS DURING THE DAY AND 2 IN THE EARLY EVENING. THIS MAKES SENSE, I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT ANSERS TO TEH SAME QUESTIONS.
    SO I AM STILL DOING MY RESEARCH ON THIS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM ALLL WHO HAVE TRIED IT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.

Old 03-12-2004, 08:07 PM   #6
    Snowbunnie

Snowbunnie HB User

anything can make u feel like crap wheather its a cold pill or a diet pill.. everyones body will react differently so no one can tell you for sure how your body will react.. and its always good to start out with a small dose to be safe..

Old 03-14-2004, 06:54 PM   #7
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User
    Cool Re: Lipovarin is this the new miracle weight loss pill? please help

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    anything can make u feel like crap wheather its a cold pill or a diet pill.. everyones body will react differently so no one can tell you for sure how your body will react.. and its always good to start out with a small dose to be safe..

OH YES I AGREE. SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD ADVICE HOW COME YOU HAVENT TRIED IT? I SEE YOU ARE DOING AS MUCH RESEARCH AS ME..
    I GUESS WE NEED TO QUIT LOOKING AND START TRYING IT BEFORE WE NEVER KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR US .. MY HUSBAND STARTED ON IT A WEEK AGO AND SO FAR HE LIKES IT.. SO I AM GONNA START TAKEING IT, I THINK MY REASEARCH IS OVER AND I AM JUST GONNA GIVE IT A TRY LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDED TO TRY IT AND WHAT YOUR RESULTS ARE. I PLAN TO START LIKE YOU SAID WITH A LOW DOSE UNTIL MY BODY CAN ADJUST TO IT. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT REPLY THANKS

Old 03-15-2004, 08:11 AM   #8
    Snowbunnie

Snowbunnie HB User

Hi colors.. you are right i think im about all researched out! I actually found a review for lipovarin while looking up trimspa.. maybe a sign? =)
    anyhow has your hubby lost weight yet? how does he feel?
    the biggest thing i was concerned about was there were pretty few reviews and i couldnt find anything about it.. that made me nervous and the whole thing with the lab rats dying from an ingre in it made me contact the company.. but yes i am going to try it.. let me know when u do and how it works!

Old 03-15-2004, 03:07 PM   #9
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User

Quote:
    Hi colors.. you are right i think im about all researched out! I actually found a review for lipovarin while looking up trimspa.. maybe a sign? =)
    anyhow has your hubby lost weight yet? how does he feel?
    the biggest thing i was concerned about was there were pretty few reviews and i couldnt find anything about it.. that made me nervous and the whole thing with the lab rats dying from an ingre in it made me contact the company.. but yes i am going to try it.. let me know when u do and how it works!

HI THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY . I AM TIRED OF THE RESEARCH MYSELF..
    I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU THOUGH WHERE DID YOU READ ABOUT THE RATS DIEING AND WHAT INGREDINT WAS IT? WHAT DID THEY SAY TO YOU WHEN YOU CALLED AND ASKED THEM ABOUT IT? I AM GONNA START ON IT EITHER THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT BECUASE I AM ON SOME OTHER ********* PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW SO I DONT WANT TO MIX PILLS. I WILL GO OFF THE ********* SOON HERE AND START ON THE LIPOVARIN. MY HUSBAND IS DOING EXCELLENT ON THEM HE HAS DROPPED 7 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK BUT HE ALSO DRINKS LOTS OF WATER. NOW HE IS ON WEEK 2 AND DROPPED 4 MORE SO I THINK IT WORKS. SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT HEY HE IS LOSEING LOTS OF WEIGHT HE DOESNT FEEL NERVOUS OR JITTERY OR ANY SORT OF EFFECTS SO FAR SO GOOD I STILL YESTERDAY WAS TRYING TO DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH BUT NOT TO MUCH IS COMEING UP AND I THINK I ASKED ALL THE QUESTIONS TO LIPOVARIN AS I CAN. I EVEN PRINTED THEM OUT SO I HAVE COPIES OF THERE EMAILS I DONT KNOW I AM JUST ALWAYS SO NERVOUS ABOUT PILLS, LIKE I SAID I AM ON ********* NOW I AM LOOSEING WEIGHT BUT NOT AS FAST AS I WOULD LIKE. THIS IS WHY I AM GOING TO GIVE LIPOVARIN A TRY AND SEE IF IT WORKS FOR ME. I TRIED TRIMSPA AND FELT MORE ENERGY THEN NEEDED DIDNT LIKE IT. I KNOW IT WORKS FOR OTHERS BUT I DIDNT LIKE HOW I FELT, HEY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PLAN TO START ON LIPOVARIN GET YOUR ORDER IN CAUSE LATLEY THEY BEEN ON BACK ORDER THEY ARE SELLING THIS PRODUCT LIKE CRAZY THEY CANT KEEP IT STOCKED IN. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PLAN TO START AND KEEP IN TOUCH.
    I NEED TO LOOSE 75 POUNDS UGH,, BUT I AM ALL READY FOR THE CHALLENGE . HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO LOOSE? OH YA MY HUSBAND DIDNT EVEN WORK OUT AT ALL TO LOOSE HIS WEIGHT LUCKY HIM ALSO LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU READ ABOUT THE RATS DIEING OK.. KEEP IN TOUCH AND LOTS OF LUCK ON LIPOVARIN.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #10
    Snowbunnie

Snowbunnie HB User

Hi again.. I actually was on another board looking around and saw someone said there was a study on rats with Advantra Z (citrus arantium) and the rats lost weight and then eventually died. So that freaked me out and i called and emailed the company and they said that it was cleared by the fda as safe for humans. I believe all the ingreg have to be fda appoved, right?
    how much does your hubby have to lose? Where did he get his pills? Is he on a diet?
    sorry all the questions! I have about the same amount to lose.. I gained over 150lbs when i was preg with my son.. started at 130 ended almost 300 and now i go back and forth bwn 230-250. I cant believe i weight that much bc i dont look like it at all. Im chubby but not that big or so i thought. My temptation for sweets just takes over and its all over. Its kinda like all or nothing with me. Once i eat one i cant stop. Even when i dont eat much i still dont lose how i want so im ready to do it. It would be great if we could be buddies..

Old 03-15-2004, 06:19 PM   #11
    colors2004

colors2004 HB User

Quote:
    Hi again.. I actually was on another board looking around and saw someone said there was a study on rats with Advantra Z (citrus arantium) and the rats lost weight and then eventually died. So that freaked me out and i called and emailed the company and they said that it was cleared by the fda as safe for humans. I believe all the ingreg have to be fda appoved, right?
    how much does your hubby have to lose? Where did he get his pills? Is he on a diet?
    sorry all the questions! I have about the same amount to lose.. I gained over 150lbs when i was preg with my son.. started at 130 ended almost 300 and now i go back and forth bwn 230-250. I cant believe i weight that much bc i dont look like it at all. Im chubby but not that big or so i thought. My temptation for sweets just takes over and its all over. Its kinda like all or nothing with me. Once i eat one i cant stop. Even when i dont eat much i still dont lose how i want so im ready to do it. It would be great if we could be buddies..

YA I HEAR YA HAVEING KIDS PUTS WEIGHT ON YOU. I WAS ALWAYS VERY SMALL TILL I YES HAD KIDS THEN ALL THE WEIGHT CAME ON. THAT WOULD SCARE ME ALSO IF I HAD READ THAT ABOUT THE RATS. I AM JUST LIKE YOU I WOULD HAVE FREAKED OUT. LOL YA IT WOULD BE COOL TO BE BUDDIES SEEMS LIKE WE WANT TO USE THE SAME PRODUCT BUT ARE STILL IN QUESTION AND SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WEIGHT TO LOOSE.. MY HIBBY HAS TO LOOSE 50 POUNDS. WE BOUGHT THE PILLS OFF OF THE OFFICE WEB SITE, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE INGREDIANTS BEING APPROVED BY THE FDA FIRST I SURE HOPE SO. THATS A GOOD QUESTION FOR US TO FIND OUT,. GEEZZ WHEN IT COMES TO PILLS I AM ALREADY SHAKEY.. I CANT HELP IT CAUSE I TRIED OTHER PILLS AND FELT NERVOUS ALL DAY. SO WHAT IS YOUR HEIGHT? AND HOW MANY KIDS YOU HAVE? I HAVE 2 KIDS ONE GIRL AND ONE BOY AND YES MUCH WEIGHT TO LOOSE BUT LIKE I SAID I AM MORE THAN READY FOR THE CHALLENGE.
    NO THE HUBBY IS NOT ON A DIET HE IS JUST TAKEING PILLS AND EATING NORMAL WITH LOST OF WATER. AFTER READING THE PART ABOUT THE RATS I JUST ABOUT FREEKED OUT. THEN AFTER READING YOU CALLED THEN I WAS LIKE THANK GOD... LOL I HONESTLY DONT KNOW ABOUT THE FDA PART BUT IF YOU FIND OUT LET ME KNOW.. LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT REPLY..

Old 03-15-2004, 09:05 PM   #12
    Snowbunnie

Snowbunnie HB User

I will look into the fda thing.. i am assuming they all have to be approved ingreg and the fda just does not back up their statements etc.. im 5'6 how tall are you?
    i think i am going to def get them.. i just read a really encouraging book called jemima j.. have u read it? i know and agree with your concerns.. i get shakey too and sometimes have a hard time breathing so it scares me.,..
    i have one son who is 2 1/2 so im ready to lose the weight!i havent heard about the pills on an office site?

Old 03-16-2004, 05:50 AM   #13
    maak823
    Inactive

maak823 HB User

Quote:
    I will look into the fda thing.. i am assuming they all have to be approved ingreg and the fda just does not back up their statements etc.. im 5'6 how tall are you?
    i think i am going to def get them.. i just read a really encouraging book called jemima j.. have u read it? i know and agree with your concerns.. i get shakey too and sometimes have a hard time breathing so it scares me.,..
    i have one son who is 2 1/2 so im ready to lose the weight!i havent heard about the pills on an office site?
    Herbs and supplements do not have to be FDA approved because they are not classified as a "drug". That is how ephedra made it onto the market. Just "as info"
    Take Care,
    -M

Old 03-16-2004, 05:54 AM   #14
    huntsvillelady

huntsvillelady HB User

I have only been using Lipovarin for a week now and so far I haven't shed an ounce, however, I do have more energy and less of an appetite. I use to use Metabolife for 5 years and had great success with it but it contained Ephedra. I tried Trim Spa and that was a total waste of money. Don't be fooled by the advertisements! They simply laughed all the way to the bank with my money. I use to be a size 4 and all of a sudden I'm up to a 6-8. I'm ready to find something with some results!

Old 03-16-2004, 05:59 AM   #15
    huntsvillelady

huntsvillelady HB User

I read where Dr. Phil was endorsing Lipovarin. Has anyone heard this?

Closed Thread