HealthBoards (
-   Obesity (
-   -   male breast (

Sammy Tysuzu 01-08-2008 10:00 PM

male breast
How to loose male breast?

Kharma 01-09-2008 12:07 PM

Re: male breast
If you have gynecomastia you might be looking at surgery. <removed>

flynema 01-15-2008 07:47 AM

Re: male breast
Do fitness, especially for breast and it will burn fat there! your breast will not be smaller but fitter :)

jason3737 01-19-2008 09:45 AM

Re: male breast
The only way you could do that is surgery...3-8k. Start saving. Make sure your problem is breast tissue and not just fat. Fat is soft and maleable under your fingers. Breast tissue is harder, has a lumpy feel. Press down and firmly put pressure around your nipple area. Use a few fingers and press down. See if you can feel any hard lumps. Thats breast tissue if you can. Exercise will not remove this stuff. Focusing on the chest, like the benchpress, will make it stand out even more. The thing you want to make sure of is that you are not having any pain under the nipple area, like a burning feeling...usually at night. This pain is a marker for breast tissue growth...if you do feel pain in your breast tissue that means it is growing in size. I hope that's not the case. If it is, you have an endocrine issue...testosterone level is off, your liver is damaged? Make sure to check out any medications you may be taking. A lot of them now cause this. Prostrate drugs, painkillers, antidepressants...even over the counter drugs like the drug Cimetidine, found in antacids like TAGAMENT. Good luck.

JinL 03-22-2008 08:06 AM

Re: male breast
Find the cause & cure it before surgery. Otherwise they will probably grow back. Breast growth is caused by excess estradiol,E2. Millions of men have loarge boobs & have no problems. Many have the surgery. Some have the surgery 2 or 3 times. I did not elect surgery as the boobs never cause a problem in dating or my marriage.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:07 PM.