It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board

• Cortislim

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-11-2003, 10:19 AM   #31
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    Here I am home at last for maybe two months. I have alot to do because the birds have taken over two of my trees over looking the lake. I guess they did that because we are gone for rather long periods of time. I am not looking forward to cleaning up the mess. I do know one thing I did not lose my cool over it so I thank Cortislim for that one......

I did get to step on the scale and I only lost 4 lbs. but I guess that is better than nothing. I have a hard time losing anything without the thyroid and my metabolism is so slow so I guess I should be thankful for the 4 lbs. I will keep trucking along because the sleep and stress relief is really a plus. I will keep y'all posted and I will take my scale with me next trip out. I might be a bit more active while home and lose a few more lbs.......There is alot of painting and that type work to do so I know I will keep moving. My desire for food has cut way back. I think I am hungry and then I sit down and don't finish the meal.

I have been having a hard time getting on these boards. One day I can get on in the AM and then the PM I try again and for some reason I am banned. Then I can get on again maybe a day later. I will keep trying....... Please keep posting and because I am interested in everybodies progress.

TRosebud

I think I am going to go out and enjoy the nice warm day. Maybe do some work in the yard. Not ready to tackle the bird problem yet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2003, 10:51 AM   #32
    cowgal

cowgal HB User
    Way to go TRosebud. 4 lbs is 4 lbs and in a month that's probably a very sensible and realistic loss, stop and think how much that will add up to over a 6 month period and that's something to be proud of. Twice as much as my 2 lbs so you're doing ok. Hubby's taking the Cortitrol by itself and I don't even have to remind him so I know he's pleased with the sleep he's getting also. I've noticed that I'm either hungry or not, not really a decrease in appetite as such but just a difference.

Keep us posted on how you're fairing with both the Cortislim and the bird poop!
    CG

Old 11-11-2003, 04:03 PM   #33
    Karen Faith

Karen Faith HB User
    Smile You can get Cortislim for less!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I've been reading what everyone says about Cortislim and it sounds pretty good. I just ordered some today, and can hardly wait to try it. I have been on every conceivable diet, and I'm like a yo-yo, losing than gaining it right back. Twice I lost 90 lbs and regained all but 35 lbs of it both times, even while continuing to stay on my diet (low carb). I'm almost sure now that it's because of stress. My husband was in a bad car accident and had a severe brain injury. Most of the time he acts like a 5 year old (with temper tantrums, whining, selfishness, etc), but yet he still wants to be "the man of the house" and give all the orders. Anyway, that's what I have to deal with, and sometimes I think I'll go crazy from the stress. I don't want to take any drugs like Paxil, because I heard that they will make you gain weight, so when I heard about Cortislim, I thought - "maybe this is my answer".

I had talked to someone at the Cortislim company last week, but didn't order any then because I was waiting for results from some blood tests that I had taken. The man I talked to was very helpful and said that he would send me a packet of info with a $10 off coupon, which he did. Well, when my thyroid test came back normal yesterday, I decided to do something. So I got on the phone and ordered one of their special deals. This was a BIG initial output of money, but if it works for me (even to just calm me down), it will be well worth it.

They had a special BUY 6 BOTTLES, GET 4 FREE for $299.94. And I used the $10 off coupon so the total was $289.94 (I got free shipping and handling). THE BEST PART IS: THAT I GET A SPECIAL WHOLESALE RE-ORDER PRICE OF $19.99 A BOTTLE (with free shipping) FOR LIFE, by ordering this way. And they gave me a 30 day guarantee (from the actual time of receipt of the product, until the time I call them if I want to send them back). Anyway this way the first 10 bottles cost me $29 each and the rest will only be $20. They also have another special of Buy 4, get 2 free with a lifetime reorder of $29.99 each.

Hopefully, we will all be on our way to a slimmer more confident (as the ads say) us.

God bless,

Karen

Old 11-12-2003, 10:15 AM   #34
    vlaplante

vlaplante HB User
    Question cortislim

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ProShop69
    Anybody else taking Cortislim?
    Well I'm pushing myself to try this product. After having 3-kids, I think its time to put some focus on me and my health. I'm only afraid of feeling wired up, however it seems that everyone feel the edge come off. Well wish me luck. I will put my bottle of CLA away and order CortiSlim. I will send my up date once I rec the product. Meanwhile good luck, and keep us posted.

Old 11-12-2003, 05:57 PM   #35
    KBPURPLE

KBPURPLE HB User
    Talking

Hello, Has anyone heard that it might be bad to take Cortislim with birth control pills? I know that if you take some herbs like St. Johns wart, it stops the effectiveness of the pill. Any respose would be great. I really like this thread thanks for keeping it up.

Last edited by KBPURPLE; 11-12-2003 at 05:58 PM.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:13 PM   #36
    Karen Faith

Karen Faith HB User
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBPURPLE
    Hello, Has anyone heard that it might be bad to take Cortislim with birth control pills? I know that if you take some herbs like St. Johns wart, it stops the effectiveness of the pill. Any respose would be great. I really like this thread thanks for keeping it up.

Why don't you just call Cortislim's customer service number and ask them? The man I talked to there was extremely helpful. And he didn't rush me off the phone, like some customer service reps do. He answered all my questions and I actually felt good about trying out the product (I'm usually very skeptical). He said his mom had lost a lot of weight using the product and that she would be in their next Infomercial.

I'll let you all know how it works for me.

Karen

Last edited by bfl; 12-05-2003 at 09:40 PM. Reason: do not list numbers on this board...

Old 11-13-2003, 04:35 AM   #37
    ProShop69
    Inactive

ProShop69 HB User
    I'm still at 17 pounds, and still very pleased with Cortislim. I started with the Buy 2, Get 1 Free offer and have decided to upgrade to the Buy 6 deal so I can get the re-order price. Im still taking ********* shakes for breakfast and one as a snack between lunch and dinner, and they have some pretty good flavors. Good to hear others are having similar results. If it works for the majority like it worked for me, that Dr. Talbott is going to make some serious bucks

PS out...

Old 11-13-2003, 10:19 AM   #38
    beebop_71

beebop_71 HB User
    Cortislim will not make you feel wired up. I have taken some stuff that aobut sent me over the edge, and this is nothing like that. You can't even tell you have taken it, but for the being more on an even keel feeling.

Also, do NOT quit taking the CLA. It helps prevent breast cancer, feeds your brain, and helps prevent heart disease. It is a very important supplement!

Old 11-13-2003, 10:29 AM   #39
    beebop_71

beebop_71 HB User
    I have lost 4 lbs since Monday morning. I can't remember exactly when I started taking it, but I have 9 days left in this bottle. A few days, I did take 2 at a time. So, it's probably been 16 days or so on it. I would be happy with losing 10 more lbs. Can never seem to get below a certain point.

Old 11-13-2003, 07:10 PM   #40
    Apodder
    (female)

Apodder HB User
    You all are getting me excited about my bottle arriving! I hope I'm not disappointed in the weight loss area, since I feel like such a horse, but a good night's sleep would be great, too!

Old 11-14-2003, 12:33 PM   #41
    nikki2kids

nikki2kids HB User
    I see a lot of posts about CLA. What is it? I would really like to know. I've hit a plateau on my weight loss and felt very discouraged yesterday. Today I'm trying to get back to my routine. I'm willing to try anything that will help.

Old 11-14-2003, 07:40 PM   #42
    gardenglovmm

gardenglovmm HB User
    hi guys,
    i too am thinking about cortislim. after three kids i gained fifty pounds that all of a sudden won't budge.(premenopause). i'm a registered nurse & have tried a few suplements and diets.nothing works for long. however, the south beach diet really seems to be easier to stay on and i don't feel so sluggish afte a meal now. i exercise moderately(walking, yoga for relaxation) off & on. i really could use better quality sleep. thanks for being so honest with you r comments and results. i have been reading this board for a month. i will order some cortislim and keep you posted.i feel like you all are on the right track.keep your resolve. it takes time.
    many blessings,
    gardenglovmm

Old 11-14-2003, 07:47 PM   #43
    beebop_71

beebop_71 HB User
    nikki

CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. It is supposed to reduce body fat and increase lean muscle if taken consisitently over time. The kind I get is CLA from Safflower Oil and also contains other free fatty acids. It is esssential to take EFA's as we cannot get enough from our food, esp if eating a lot of processed foods. Try doing a search and get as much info as you can. I take it mainly for the cancer prevention

Old 11-14-2003, 07:48 PM   #44
    beebop_71

beebop_71 HB User
    Please let us know how you do. I have 4 kiddos and believe me, I will continue on the Cortislim if only for the improved moods!

Old 11-15-2003, 07:33 AM   #45
    cowgal

cowgal HB User
    After one full week on the Cortitrol weight loss package, this is following one full bottle of Cortislim, I actually think I might have dropped another lb or 2. I'm taking the CraveEase and Teagreen 3x daily and the Cortitrol in the a.m. and at noon. Still sleeping very well. Hubby's been on the Cortitrol by itself for 2 weeks and I noticed yesterday that he's taking it with him in his truck. He's loving the peaceful sleep and when he gets enough rest he's twice as active. He's not eating nearly as much either. He should shed lbs faster than me though 'cause he's about 80 lbs too heavy versus my 20. Do know he's been wearing different jeans, ones that were too tight during the summer. Can't tell my appetite has changed much but I am trying to eat at least 3 times a day. Had gotten to where I'd eat breakfast and lunch then forego anything at night because if I ate much then I sure didn't sleep. Don't have that problem now so I try to eat a sandwich or some veggies or soup or something before 7 p.m. Will wait another week before I weigh in but can tell I've lost some in the thigh area. Think I'll get hubby the Cortislim next go round because you only have to take the one capsule to get everything that I'm getting with three on the Cortitrol plan. He won't be getting as many mg of everything as I'm getting with the 3 bottle program but he's got a thing about swallowing pills so he's better off with only 1 to choke down at a time. He's usually a really big skeptic about stuff like this so I'm really surprised he's kept on taking the Cortitrol.

By the way, I tried the CLA and all I got from it was heartburn. I know the stuff is supposed to be good for you but after one bottle I didn't feel that it had done a whole lot for me so I didn't buy anymore.

Good luck to all. The only problem I had with the Cortislim was it seemed like it took forever to reach me after I'd ordered it. It's a good product and I'll reorder it for my hubby but I think I'm sticking with the Cortitrol package. Will post again after I weigh in next week.

Closed Thread