It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board

• Cortislim

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-23-2003, 08:59 PM   #1
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    Post Cortislim

Today there were messages for Cortislim and now I can't find them. I would like to be able to read the postings on what results people are having.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2003, 07:11 PM   #2
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    I purchased Cortislim and have been using it for 1 month. I have noticed that I am more relaxed and sleep better. I do not snack like I did before. I am not sure if I have lost weight but my jeans are fitting better.

Has anybody else bought this product? If you have been using Cortislim what are your results? I still have 2 bottles left so I will finish them and go from there.

Old 10-27-2003, 06:02 AM   #3
    ProShop69
    Inactive

ProShop69 HB User
    Cool

I ordered it. I have to say, it's pretty darn good. I've been on it for six weeks now, and I've lost 14 pounds, so I'm happy. It's not a stimulant, so Im not all hyped up. The first couple weeks, I really didnt notice much, but then it came off pretty effortlessly. I feel a little better, and I did get more restful sleep....lets hope it lowers my blood pressure like they said it would.

PS OUT!

Old 10-27-2003, 07:56 AM   #4
    honeygee

honeygee HB User
    Hi,
    Rosebud and Proshop I had been following a thread about Cortislim because I was thinking about starting on it and wanted to see if anyone else was on it and what kind of results they were having. However, somewhere along the line the thread has disappeared. Anyway, I am still interested in your results. Rosebud, have you weighed yourself yet to actually see what has happened? Proshop, it sounds as though you are having good results with it. Are you exercising or dieting along with taking the product? The website for Cortislim really doesn't provide that much information about it. I had seen it advertised on an informercial on TV and thought it sounded logical and something that I might like to try. Lord knows, I have tried so many other diets. I can't say that I have ever taken any kind of diet pills for fear of side effects on my body. The other thread had several people that were taking it with mixed results and so I wanted to keep following up with them. If anyone on the other thread sees this please repond. Rosebud and Proshop please keep up this thread so we can see how you are doing.

Old 10-27-2003, 01:30 PM   #5
    cowgal

cowgal HB User
    Hi, all. I've been taking Cortislim for 3 weeks now and can't say whether or not I've lost any weight but I sure as heck am sleeping MUCH better. My moods are MUCH better also. Have a little more than a week's worth left but I've ordered Cortitrol and will give it a try. It doesn't have the Vit C or chitosan but the other ingredients are close. It also says it will help us lose belly fat and that's where I need the help. I do exercises almost every night, have been watching what I eat since right before Christmas and had lost about 10 pounds prior to starting Cortislim but the belly just won't budge. Middle-age sneaked up on me and I don't like the results. One reference made was to a "buddha belly" and that fits pretty well. Anyway, let's hear from everybody else on it. Think Sawbuck was the one that started the last thread on Cortislim-maybe we'll hear back. Good luck all.

Old 10-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #6
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    Talking

I noticed today that there were three new post on here. I had asked to have my post deleted because nobody seemed like they were interested and now don't know how to stop that. If this disappears tomorrow I will start another one on the Cortisol. SORRY!

We travel with my husband's job and I forgot to bring my scale in the fifthwheel this time. I will be going home in about 2 weeks and will step on the scale then and let y'all know. I think the being relaxed is a really big deal for me. Seeing I am not eating in the evening while watching TV I should be losing something.

I will keep checking this and see that we keep this going.

Good Luck,

Old 10-28-2003, 06:24 AM   #7
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    Talking

I would like to know how you are taking the Cortislim.....is it after each meal...2 three times a day or is it in the evening like the the other brand? I also would like to see a change in the Blood Pressure. I made myself a calander for 3 months and use it for only the Cortislim. I mark any changes that I see on that day.

[This message has been edited by TRosebud (edited 10-28-2003).]

Old 10-28-2003, 06:40 AM   #8
    cowgal

cowgal HB User
    TRosebud, I've been taking it 1 before breakfast and 1 before noon. Missed the noon dose Saturday and didn't sleep well at all that night. Took 2 this am before breakfast 'cause I'm gonna have a really hectic day and I wanted to see if it will help me make it through the morning without losing my cool. Dr. had me start drinking 32 oz of milk a day to help with my blood pressure and within 2 weeks of following the daily milk dosing mine's back in the normal range again. Had done this way before starting the Cortislim so I know it was the milk 'cause that's the only change I made. Doc said the dairy calcium-you can get the equivalent value of calcium with yogurt also-is what helps keep bp in check. Coral calcium, limestone calcium, none of the calcium pills will have the same effect due to the way the body metabolizes them versus the fresh calcium you get with dairy. Sounds like a lot of milk but I put some sugar free chocolate powder in and just drink it down. A lot of the time this is my lunch when I'm in a rush or my late night binge when I crave something sweet. You might try it for a couple of weeks because it surely won't hurt you unless you are lactose intolerant.

Old 10-28-2003, 10:39 AM   #9
    Autumn-Wind

Autumn-Wind HB User
    Hello! I've just completed my first week of using Cortislim and have lost 3 pounds! So far I'm very happy with it, it has helped reduce stress and I definitely eat less. Haven't noticed a change in sleeping like some of the posts. If it continues to work for me, I will order another month's worth.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:20 AM   #10
    cowgal

cowgal HB User
    Way to go Autumn-Wind! I guess I better to try to find a scale and actually weigh in but the way my clothes are fitting I haven't budged more than a pound or two. The jeans test tells me as much as a set of scales and they're still pretty tight in the tummy. You keep up the good work though. Congrats on the weight loss.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:39 AM   #11
    Autumn-Wind

Autumn-Wind HB User
    thanks, cowgal! I'm not real sure how much the Cortislim is contributing to the weight loss, because I also began eating better and exercising, which could have easily been the reason for the lost lbs, but the cortislim gave me the motivation to do those things so I'm happy about that.

Old 10-28-2003, 01:41 PM   #12
    webmom

webmom HB User
    Unhappy

sorry to be the dissenting voice on my first post, but here goes anyway....I took cortislim for 4 full weeks. It did help somewhat with stress effects, especially the cravings. BUT, weight loss was zero. With the advertisements saying things like the weight will come off without diet or exercising (and "it's not your fault"--ha!), I was really curious to see if there would be any changes without significant exercise/diet changes. I might have had better luck if I had increased the exercise & seriously changed by diet, but then would it be that or the cortislim???
    At least they did refund the money (minus s&h) promptly.

Old 10-29-2003, 07:40 PM   #13
    ProShop69
    Inactive

ProShop69 HB User
    I take three a day, usually one before each meal. I'm still at 14 pounds, entering my seventh week Monday. I love the stress benefits. I'm also going to start taking ********* meal replacements Monday, will check in then with results. As for Cortislim, I have to say Im happy. The gentleman I spoke to told me the average was 8-10 pounds a month, and so far I'm right on track. They dont guarantee you a 30 pound in 30 day farce.

Will check back next week....

Old 10-30-2003, 05:32 AM   #14
    TRosebud

TRosebud HB User
    Smile

It sounds like you are doing well ProShop69. Keep me informed.

I have no thyroid and am on medication for that and if this Cortislim helps me lose anything I will be thrilled. The stress relief,curb in appetite and the sound sleep is a real plus for me. It seems what ever I try I have very slow results with but I will continue with this for awhile. I still have 2 bottles and should know something by the end of the use of them.

Old 10-30-2003, 09:02 PM   #15
    ProShop69
    Inactive

ProShop69 HB User
    Anybody else taking Cortislim?

Closed Thread