It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board

I'm sick of being like this.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
5amcoffeeandsoc
(female)

5amcoffeeandsoc HB User
Red face I'm sick of being like this.

I am so ashamed of my body and weight it's suffocating me. I feel so aware of my body and feel like I'm always getting judged because of my obesity. I finally am ready to commit to losing weight and getting healthy. This is for me. I just wish I could keep motivated to lose weight. No one believes I can /will, but this time I'm going to show them all. I'm a 21 year old female , and I'm going to do this!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: 5amcoffeeandsoc
debdeb24 (10-11-2014),parker1261 (10-11-2014)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
parker1261
(female)

parker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB User
Re: I'm sick of being like this.

you go girlfriend !

Be careful when following the masses; sometimes the "M" is silent !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
Jean 998
(female)

Jean 998 HB User

When I was your age I was very skinny & I tried everything to put on weight but it didn't happen. As I got older which I am now 72, the opposite happened. This is how I lost weight, I became a member of a fitness center a.k.a. a gym, I work out 2 or 3 times a week only on the treadmill & stationary bike. I gave eating sweets & putting sugar on a lot of foods & while home I try & go for a walk everyday. I have gone from 186 to 155 in 7 months.
You can not expect quick results..you did not put on the weight overnight so you can't expect it to disappear fast either. Do this while your young so that you can enjoy your life because the years go by faster then you think.I wouldn't worry to much about showing everyone else you must do this for yourself, I'm sure your body will appreciate it too. Good luck..I know if your really sincere you will and can do this.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #4
Maggie1723
(female)

Maggie1723 HB User

Hey so I am just about your age, and in the same boat. It's getting to the point where I just can't take it anymore and I just want to get rid of the weight and move on with a relatively normal life. I am ready for a big change in my life... if you wanted we could partner up and use each other to get motivated when it gets rough!

Old 11-27-2014, 02:58 AM   #5
rainbowsrock
Senior Veteran
(female)

rainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB User

Go for it...good luck!

I believe cravings are rife in a body not getting the right nutrients...but we eat the wrong things

I recently put on 4 pounds ( need to lose more than that though ) through stress
After reading about the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil I have, because I don't particularly like the taste, been taking 2 tsp in water am and pm with meals for the last week......and have lost the 4 pounds according to this mornings scales
Am hoping it continues

Closed Thread

Tags
fat, obese, obesity, overweight, weight