It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

• Luvox Takers - what time of day?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
    octoberbride
    (female)

octoberbride HB User
    Luvox Takers - what time of day?

Hi all - I've just been prescribed Luvox for obsessive thoughts. My thoughts keep me up all night long. My dr. recommended taking the Luvox at night b/c it has a sedating effect and should help me sleep. Unfortunately, this isn't the case - it doesn't help me sleep at all so I end up taking a Lunesta.

Does anyone take it in the am? I am very hopeful the Luvox will work for me (it seems to be already) but I need my sleep and I really was hoping not to need Lunesta and Luvox.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
    Waffles77
    (male)

Waffles77 HB User
    Re: Luvox Takers - what time of day?

I take luvox in morning, it causes the most horrendous insomnia because of its anxiety boosting effect, stress . And also, it causes massive diahreah and frequent urination.

did you have diahreah on it? or did you urinate on it?? alot? did you lose weight?

i hate this weight loss, cuz its not healthy.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:07 AM   #3
    octoberbride
    (female)

octoberbride HB User
    Re: Luvox Takers - what time of day?

I just took it this a.m. for the first time - I slept much better last night. I don't have diarrhea but I do urinate more. I haven't weighed myself recently but any weight loss will be fine with me.

Closed Thread