It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

• Anyone else take prozac 60MG for OCD?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
    XBOX4EVR
    (male)

XBOX4EVR HB User
    Anyone else take prozac 60MG for OCD?

I've had ocd all my life and I just got on Prozac I didn't want to take luvox cause it messes with your liver and I already take vicodin. They are starting me on 20mg for 10 days then 40mg for 10 days then 60mg for 10 days. They said 60mg of prozac for ocd work well and has less side effects then luvox. Only thing the prozac has been freaking my body out kinda, i've lost my appitite compeltely, and I had a few drinks and my body did not react like it normaly does. I also take 2 Vicodin a day 5/500mg does anyone else take vicodin with prozac is it safe? And how safe is 60 mg of Prozac and is it true it has the least side effects of all the ssri's i've been on it for 2 weeks now and cant tell anything yet. Also I got into a bad car accident and have been taking vicodin for a couple of years and my wife is a Nurse and she always keeps an eye on me. (For people that say vicdoin is dangerous). Any help would be great thx.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
    OCDwontgetme
    (female)

OCDwontgetme HB User
    Re: Anyone else take prozac 60MG for OCD?

i dont know much but i do know you will get you appitite back slowly you have to push yourself to eat a little more than you did the other day.. thats what happened to me until your body adjusts to the pills.

Closed Thread