It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

• Anyone with a fear of pesticides?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
    terrifiedmother
    (female)

terrifiedmother HB User
    Anyone with a fear of pesticides?

Just wanted to talk to someone who may understand me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
    redraider1974
    (male)

redraider1974 HB User
    Re: Anyone with a fear of pesticides?

I also have a fear of pesticides. I also try to avoid asbestos, PCBs, gasoline fumes or any thing which may be carcinogenic because one of my obsessions is the fear of coming into contact with anything that causes cancer and other diseases like AIDS. I would never use roach spray or insecticides, I just drown the little critters in Windex. I think of insecticides as being "nuclear warfare" and drowning insects in cleaning fluids as "conventional warfare". Why spray something that may kill the insect, but may also harm you? If you ever need to kill a house fly, just set the Windex sprayer on "mist" and spray the fly. That way they don't use their tremendous quickness, they sit there and before they know it, they are staggering around about to die. It's the ammonia D I tellya, it's the ammonia D.

Closed Thread