It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Stressing and freaking out

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #1
    Stressedoutbig
    (female)

Stressedoutbig HB User
    Stressing and freaking out

Hi, my first time posting. Ive had all sorrts of weird symptoms and its driving me to distraction. Been through a horrible divorce and have a stressful and demanding job. I started seeing my dr because out of the blue this year I stated having palpitations and i was really restless. He said it was anxiety. I told him i have like buzzing or vibrating in my feet again he said it was anxiety. I have a job where im on my feet all day and im also a shift worker. I love was taking benzodiazepines for about 6 years which ive now ceased. I obsess over my symptoms constantly. The thing is when i get into bed my feet tend to settle, i dont notice it at night at all and generally in the morning my feet are fine. I started to think it was maybe compressed nerves like tarsel tunnel syndrome. Ive even suffered from the lump in the throat and after about 2 months that went away. I dont get palpitations anymore. Now ive noticed ive got the shakes a bit in my hands. My dr did fasting bloods in January and said that all my blood work is textbook. I just feel so agitated by this constantly. I just dont know what too do. Im nervous at work. Dr did urine as well said no pathogens were present. He keeps saying its anxiety. Is this the start of a nervous breakdown???. I seem to constantly worry and worry a lot about my health. I dont know whats up with my feet?? No numbness or anything just this bizarre sensation plus its worse with shoes and socks on. Other than that my feet feel fine. Even walking round the house i can barely feel the weird sensation they feel normal. I did have a strange event at work one night i was sitting trying to relax and my feet were somehow ok. Then i heard a loud bang at like 2am and instantly my feet were buzzing like i was standing on an ants nest and my hands began to shake. Is my nervous system at breaking point. Im just at a loss hope someone can shed some light on this i feel like im going mad.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2015, 06:12 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Stressing and freaking out

It definitely sounds like anxiety. Did he offer you medication? Suggest yoga? Exercise? Therapy? Any of those should help.

Closed Thread