It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Constant ligh headedness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #1
    Spacey247
    (female)

Spacey247 HB User
    Constant ligh headedness

This is going to be a little long so hang in there! I'm 25 years old and I've been in a constant brain fog for the past 2 years and 2 months. It all started randomly one day on Black Friday two years ago. I got up to eat leftovers and instantly didn't feel good so I decided to lay down and as soon as I laid down I instantly felt like I was going to pass out. I had he shivers I was crying I was scared and told my husband to call the ambulance because something was totally wrong. I got to the hospital and they said I was perfectly fine and nothing was wrong with me. That's when everything went down hill. After that I was going to the hospital constantly with the same old news. It got to where I couldn't lay flat at all or I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn't go into stores because I felt like passing out I started getting headaches and couldn't even look at my phone and felt like passing out. I was throwIng up couldn't eat I couldn't do anything. I was told it was vertigo but had a few tests done at the doctors by laying me down and tilting my head and hey said most likely not vertigo. Then the doctors told me it was anxiety and to go to a psychiatrist to get meds. I went and she told me I had anxiety which I already knew. She gave me the meds I took them for a week and didn't want to take them. I eventually was able to start going into stores and driving again after about 8 months of my first episode. But then one day I got light headed after working out and I've been light headed every single day every since. I started going back to the hospital again and they once again told me nothing was wrong. I know I was driving myself into panic mode and having constant anxiety over it. Eventually I just got used to the feeling of it and finally got a job and started driving again. Here we are to present day and I'm constantly in a fog. My balance is also horrible. I get car sick I can't ride rides I can't walk on a dock or anything because I feel "sea sick". I can't speak half the time and forget words. I'm always in a daze like this isn't real life going on. I've had a bunch of blood work, MRI,cat scans, heart checked and everything has been normal. Except this last time I went to the doctor about 7 months ago she told me my ANA came back positive but don't worry about it because it could be arthritis. She was totally whacked out when I saw her but I thought maybe this could be my issue. I haven't been able to find one doctor to truly listen and figure out what's wrong. Now it seems like certain things I eat make me even more light headed. I'm a fairly healthy 25 year old. I exercise eat healthy and drink tons of water. It also seems like when I work out I get even more dizzy and off balance and sometimes more lightheaded. I've looked on other forums and I've seen multiple suggestions of Lyme disease, candida, thyroid issues, ms, auto immune issues. I'm trying to figure out what to do and what the problem is. Family and friends don't understand and half of them think nothing is wrong. I don't want to live my life like this if I'm going to be in a daze the rest of my life. Can anyone give me suggestions?

The following user gives a hug of support to Spacey247:
    movielover40 (01-05-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #2
    Spacey247
    (female)

Spacey247 HB User
    Re: Constant ligh headedness

I also forgot to mention I have blurred and double vision as well. I have gotten my eyes checked and they said they look healthy. I have astigmatism but even with glasses all my vision is still blurry. I also do not get headaches like I did in the beginning. I get one here or there but they are pretty normal.

Closed Thread