It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Weird head problems?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
Jha
(male)

Jha HB User
Weird head problems?

So the main issue I'm having right now is that for the past 2 days or so my head has felt really tight or heavy, like im constantly wearing a tight sweatband around my head or something. However, feel no sort of pain. It's just hard to call asleep at night and to stay focused on something because it's so noticeable at this point. I can't think of anything in particular that could be causing it. Im not sure if itll help but here is some stuff that i think might possibly be causing it? I sit in front of a screen practically from when I wake up to when I go to sleep and have been doing so for months on end now, my sleep schedule is completely thrown off and I go to sleep early in the morning and wake up some time on the afternoon. My acid reflux has also been a problem recently because of all the carbonated drinks that I have an excess amount of every day so they may be linked? I haven't gotten my eyes checked for almost a year now and I feel minor relief for a few minutes when I take off my glasses. I've also been a little stressed out the past few days because of a recent job interview and other issues. If any of these things could be causing this really annoying feeling in my head or if it's something else entirely I would love to know, thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #2
Lizzym
(female)

Lizzym HB User
Re: Weird head problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhandke View Post
So the main issue I'm having right now is that for the past 2 days or so my head has felt really tight or heavy, like im constantly wearing a tight sweatband around my head or something. However, feel no sort of pain. It's just hard to call asleep at night and to stay focused on something because it's so noticeable at this point. I can't think of anything in particular that could be causing it. Im not sure if itll help but here is some stuff that i think might possibly be causing it? I sit in front of a screen practically from when I wake up to when I go to sleep and have been doing so for months on end now, my sleep schedule is completely thrown off and I go to sleep early in the morning and wake up some time on the afternoon. My acid reflux has also been a problem recently because of all the carbonated drinks that I have an excess amount of every day so they may be linked? I haven't gotten my eyes checked for almost a year now and I feel minor relief for a few minutes when I take off my glasses. I've also been a little stressed out the past few days because of a recent job interview and other issues. If any of these things could be causing this really annoying feeling in my head or if it's something else entirely I would love to know, thanks.
Maybe it is because you dont sleep enough!

Old 09-05-2017, 09:27 PM   #3
Chris503316
(male)

Chris503316 HB User
Re: Weird head problems?

Definitely need more rest. Let the body recover more from stressful days.

Reply Reply