It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Vomiting and collapsed unconscious for 4+ hours, current in ICU

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
sadcat
(male)

sadcat HB User
Vomiting and collapsed unconscious for 4+ hours, current in ICU

Hey Everyone,

I'm very new here and I'm really worried about a friend of mine who's in ICU right now being operated

This morning after training, he went to toilet and it took him long time in there so after half n hour out of suspicion we got the staff and opened the toilet and He was there collapsed with vomit around him. After half n hour he was taken to emergency hospital by ambulance and It has been 4 hours and He's being operated in ICU right now. Doctors haven't said anything to us

If anyone can provide me any sort of information it would be very helpful, any causes, symptoms, how bad is it. Thanks a lot

PS: He's a very healthy guy, 20 years old, fit, never seen him sick, doesn't smoke or drink

Last edited by Administrator; 10-06-2017 at 10:03 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to sadcat:
kanded (10-13-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2017, 05:26 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Vomiting and collapsed unconscious for 4+ hours, current in ICU

Really sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he is okay...unfortunately, collapsing, vomiting, all of these things can be caused by a million different things and I dont think we can guess based on what you told us. What part of him is being operated on? Is it his head? His heart?

Let us know how he is...and know that you have people who care...I am sending virtual hugs and prayers to you and your friend.

Reply Reply