It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• I have a few questions I want to ask

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-29-2019, 11:21 PM   #1
    Celena9x
    (female)

Celena9x HB User
    I have a few questions I want to ask

Just wondering is it possible to find yourself mentally and spiritually through someone else? Like a friend or someone you like and respect? Or someone like an actor or actress? Or is finding who you are, and want to be something you have to do on your own totally?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2019, 07:44 AM   #2
    TreeFrog
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB UserTreeFrog HB User
    Re: I have a few questions I want to ask

Oh dear Celena,

We can talk to others and learn about them, and they can give you some insights. But we only know our own thoughts and feel our own emotions. We cannot feel or know for sure what others are feeling or know what they think. or believe, even if they tell us. WE cannot know for sure how much others know themselves or if they are being honest with us or themselves.

Knowing yourself and being honest about it is our own responsibility. We each have that same responsibility.

If you want to know yourself, pay attention to your own emotions and thoughts. And stay aware that no one stays exactly as they are. We human beings are constantly changing our minds. However, with every change in our lives we can grow stronger in a thought or belief or we can change our mind and discard previous beliefs. That is part of the normal process of thinking and growing up.

I think if we are wise we will constantly be learning more about ourselves and 'growing'.
    Unfortunately, facing the truth about ourselves or admitting it is not always an easy thing to do.

Reply Reply