It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• When People Donít Understand Almost everything.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-19-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
    Denv12
    (male)

Denv12 HB User
    When People Donít Understand Almost everything.

Hi.I didnt know what section to post this topic.

There is one type of problem I have encountered over the years are the people who say either of these statements:

1)ĒI donít understand ď,(they are referring to themselves not understanding).

2)ďThat doesnt make sense".

They say it to almost everything.I have a friend who is like that and we knew another friend,a woman, like that too.They both had their problems.She passed away recently she was late 30s.He is still alive and active in life and in his 60s. The point is they are unable to process information.That means when people say something to them it wont make sense to them.
    But,those two people I mentioned both of them could do accounting with great ease.My friend is still alive and is a retired accountant.I told him that his problem isnt as bad as he thinks because everything he says makes sense to him when he says anything. I told him when he hears something to say it back to himself or at least think it. He realises how much that helps.As he has dementia at times he forgets to say things back to himself.I have yet to hear about people who cant understand anything at all.There would be some people with that severity.I wouldnt be surprise if there are people out there like that. They would be living a stressful life for sure.

I hope people with that problem can be offered them some place for them to post.They need each other. There needs to be a resource for those people and I hope they can get advice or at least share their problems.There must be a lot of them out there.I encountered one person within a department who answered phones.She was in the wrong place. She would have had a hard life as a customer service telephonist. Some of us might know someone who has that problem too. They genuinely need help.

The fact is that our brains have to process information to start with. I remember this from school:
    Input - Process - Output.

I think that it sums it up real well.It means our brains take in information from all our senses then the brain processes the information to come up with the output. Thatís where some people out there have the problem where that processing doesnt work properly. Thats where the three people I mentioned have a problem.I had chiropractors over the years who did muscle testing techniques.They could activate various organs in the body including various parts of the brain,including that part that processes information.As I've had that done I'm glad.I never had the process fault though.Those chiros were trained in school in the USA to learn those techniques as opposed to basic chiro training locally. Kinesiologists can also activate organs in the torso to get the body organs working better which is a good thing.We all need that.If you know people who have this problem,remind them of these things:

1)They understand everything they say.
    2)If they donít understand something that others say to them then get them to say it back to themselves. That will prove to them that donít have a severe problem.
    3)Remind them that they are good with numbers.

Please share this post online.Thanks for reading my post.

Regards Denv12.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply