It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Ozempic side effects after time-

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-15-2022, 09:44 AM   #1
    mellow
    (female)

mellow HB Usermellow HB Usermellow HB Usermellow HB Usermellow HB User
    Ozempic side effects after time-

I am curious if anyone experienced side effects after time on Ozempic?

I started the injections approximately 10 weeks ago. I immediately got nauseous. If I ate too much or too fast, I would throw up.

Last Wednesday morning I woke up and started throwing up and having liquid runs. This went on for four days. I ended up in the hospital with dangerously low potassium and some heart blood work being off. I didnít have the flu or Covid. I had a sulfur taste in my mouth and the back side had its own unique smell. (Sorry, but I have to be specific to see if anyone else is experienced this)

I was taken to hospital by ambulance due to my heart rate being so high. I spent 3 days in the hospital, getting IVís, 3 bags of potassium, 6 potassium pills and whatever else they gave me.

I originally believed it to be a stomach bug BUT I have not left my house in weeks. My husband works, was taking care of me, cleaning up and he never got sick.

I have read various side effects from this injection and would like to hear any odd or abnormal experiences you may have had. Iím not saying what happened to me is a side effect but itís still happening today! I came home yesterday.

Thank you for your time!😃

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply