It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• hyperhidrosis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-12-2001, 11:12 PM   #1
    shinchan99

shinchan99 HB User
    Unhappy hyperhidrosis

i haven't check with my doctor or any speciallist yet.. but according to people i'm having this disease called hyperhidrosis whereby i got heavy sweat on my armpit and palms.. it's so irratating when i wants to shake hand with people.. what's the main cause of this problem ? is this disease related to drinking too much cold drinks or perhaps eating too salty ? can anyone help me out ? or maybe can anyone teach me how to handle this problem ?
    your help is much appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2001, 07:17 PM   #2
    RedRobynNAU

RedRobynNAU HB User
    Talking

I feel your pain! I did some researching a few years back and found this really cool antipersperant called Drysol. This stuff works wonders!! I used to wear tank tops and black/dark clothes to hide my sweat stains, but now I can wear whatever I want. It's quite lovely!!

As for the sweaty hand thing...STILL haven't found a cure for that. I attempt to just ignore it, which is hard to do, I know...but it's a whole lot better than dwelling on it ALL the time.

So hope this helped...if you find a cure for sweaty palms, let me know! I'm willing to try just about anything.

Closed Thread