It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Head feels like its gonna implode

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-09-2002, 06:15 AM   #1
    lambertino

lambertino HB User
    Red face Head feels like its gonna implode

Hi all,

I have been suffering with a problem for over a year now, whereby I feel extremely spaced out and a VERY heavy/clogged up sensation on top of my head down to my temples and behind my eyes, nose and forehead. It first started with a sudden jolt over a year ago whilst at work like a yo-yo on top of my head in the middle, which then grew into an overwhelming spaced out and 'moving' sensation over my head. These symptons have persisted off and on (but more on than off!) the last 14 months and I feel like its getting worse.

I get no headaches or blurred vision, but I find it almost impossible to relax and feel like I'm going to faint or black out, as if my brain will shut off. It is hard to concentrate my eyes on things and at work, as this pressure is behind them and all over the top of my head.

I feel like I want to put a tap on top of my head and drain some evil gunk or demon out of there.

I have seen a doctor and neurologistand suggested everything under the sun to them, from a damaged inner ear to sinus infections, but they both seem adamant that its nothing serious and to be honest they don't seem concerned. I was sent for hearing and balance tests, but the sensation I feel isn't like vertigo or spinning around, these tests came back fine.

I am very worried its something serious, being on the NHS in the UK I can't expect a scan or any other tests unless its prescribed to me, (which at this rate will never happen)
    so I am at a loos end, looking for some help/advice otr thoughts on the matter. It is starting to screw up my life and I can't enjoy anything, everyone is saying its nothing, but I know how I feel

Thanks

Ben

UK

The Following User Says Thank You to lambertino For This Useful Post:
    Dweapons (12-14-2010)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2002, 07:39 AM   #2
    clouds
    Inactive

clouds HB User
    migraines? a form of schizophrenia? how old are you?dont eat chocolate or coca cola or sugar or white flour.

get the book BACK TO EDEN by kloss from seventh day adventist church

------------------
    .o4 breathalyzer is safer and lower in rhode island-

Old 01-09-2002, 09:49 AM   #3
    Wowwweee
    Inactive

Wowwweee HB UserWowwweee HB UserWowwweee HB User
    Hey Lambertino,

Remember me? I've still got woozy/spacy symptoms too.

I've recently been diagnosed with a condition called Migraine Vertigo. Did you take a moment to read my two recent posts on it on the Inner Ear Board?

It may be something to look into for yourself, since our symptoms are so similiar. Post back and take care.

Closed Thread