It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• stomach pains

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-06-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
    morpheus305

morpheus305 HB User
    Question stomach pains

Hi, I have been smoking pot for about 2 or 3 years now on a daily basis. Around janurary of this year i started noticing when i would get high I would get this feeling in my stomach like it was really unsetteled. Kinda like the weed was messing with the gases in my stomach or something like that(very hard to describe exactly what the feeling exactly feels like). Well about a week or two after this started happening one night me and my friend smoked a bong were going to play some computer games. When i sat down at my computer i could barely sit still it hurt so much. My stomach felt better when i was walking around. Well i didnt want to **** of my friend so i went and tried to play anyways but the pain in my stomach go worse and finally i had this tearing like pain in my stomach and i quit playing. The next day i woke up and my stomach hurt, if I bended down or twisted my body it hurt would more. This went on for about 2 weeks before it resided but everytime i smoke now i have this same unsettling feeling in my stomach, I cant sit still and feel very uncomfortable. The pain also gives a false since of hunger(i know weed will give u the muchies but i will eat a full meal and smoke and still have this same problem) eating will reside the pain a little but it kinda defeats the purpose of smoking because it kills the high. I have always had a weak stomach. When i drink i dont get sick right away but rather the next morning(im talking violent sick too, sometimes being sick from morning till midnight that night) and can get sick like this just off of a beer or two. I have gone to the doctors about the stomach pains though i havent told them i smoke weed. I just say it happens at night, they have done all kinds of test on my stomach and kidneys. What i think the problem might be is that the mj has damaged the nerves that control hunger or it might be ulcers or something.The pain in my stomach is located specifically around the bellybutton and slightly below it. I really want to get this problem solved. thx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 09:09 PM   #2
    SantaBarbaraGal

SantaBarbaraGal HB User
    Question

Did you get checked for appendicitis?

Old 07-07-2003, 11:34 PM   #3
    morpheus305

morpheus305 HB User
    no i didnt. I have been looking around the net and from what i have seen u may be right about the appendicitis. I seem to have a lot of the symptons. I know nothing about appendicitis. Can appendicitis lead to more problems if left untreated and what are some ways to cure it?

Old 07-08-2003, 11:42 AM   #4
    morpheus305

morpheus305 HB User
    well i went and got checked for appendicitis today and the test came up negative. They did blood work and ct scan. Is there anything else that u might think it could be?

Closed Thread