It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Hi my stomach has been going crazy in past??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-21-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
    Samams
    Inactive

Samams HB User
    Question Hi my stomach has been going crazy in past??

Hi I am almost 23 at 5'10'' 185 lbs, slightly out of shape.

I don't know what is wrong with me. I been to a Urologist, Internist and Hernia Dr. No bad results.

So I am refered to a GI and have an appointment in 9 days, but I want to hear if anyone has had this experience.

These are my syptoms: sometimes my chest hurts like burining, my stomach makes all kinds of weird noises. mostly when im hungry. When I press down on my bellybutton line it hurts, also my lower abs, like under my gut. It seems like I am bloated too. Even though for 1 yr straight I ate like **** and drank lots of alcohol, I feel really bloated, like something is in there besides fat. For some odd reason when I push down on my stomach I have to pee. But get this, when I pee, I still feel like I have to pee 30min later. Also recently its been gettign a bit gassey. Like when i eat, i use the restroom pretty soon after and i get gas too. I also know I been slacking hard on my fiber. Like I can go long time wothout eating right. I remeber long time ago being in a lot of pain around january. I went to the Emergency room for stomach cramps, or somekind of stomach problem. the Dr at hospital didn't do anything except give me Doxycycline for my constant peeing sensation. It actually helped, but i got off. Then when i got back on a month later It didn't do anything. So my problem has gotten worse.

I remember first sensation about a 10 mnths ago when i was working out gettign cramps in my stomach like lower stomach between my belly button and pubic region. Its like sometimes my stomach has spasms. I am a wrestler too. I had to quit for a while due to these stomach spasms. It hurts when I wrestle.

I am really scared to find results after appointment in 2 wks. ITs just been so long I think somehitng has built up, and i might need somthign drastic done.

I have metamucil in my cabinet Im going to start taking it to up fiber first off.

Please respond if you have had similar experiences only or if you are a DR.

Hi this is written 1-2 wks later.

I have been eating much better and taking 1 tablespoon of Metamucil daily. No fast food. I been lifting, biking and boxing and staying on a low carb high protein diet with about 2 liters of water a day. My stomach really hasnít been acting up too much. But when I push on that spot that I was telling you about, I feel like I have to pee bad, but I really donít. So weird. Stomach pain has calmed a little and chest pain is no more. I am wondering if it is acid-reflux or maybe IBM, or maybe my gull-bladder is a problem?

Seems my better diet has lessened the problem.

Any comments?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2003, 08:59 PM   #2
    cardinal
    Senior Veteran

cardinal HB User
    error, sorry

Old 07-22-2003, 03:59 AM   #3
    Sundance_Dawn
    Inactive

Sundance_Dawn HB User
    Might be worth checking into IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) - Good Luck!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:49 AM   #4
    crystaleyes21

crystaleyes21 HB User
    I was thinking the same thing as the precious poster, I have IBS and the same symptoms as you. The next thing I was thinking was have the doctor check for one of two things, an ulcer and/or hernia. I also had those symptoms after I had my daughter and it turned out to be a hernia, something to check into, hope everything works out.~~Heather

------------------
    ~~Never look down on somebody unless you are helping them up~~

Closed Thread