It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Blood In Caca

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2005, 06:00 AM   #1
The_MasteR

The_MasteR HB User
Blood In Caca

Hello,

I am fairly young and usually have no problems with my health. Lately, I've been having bad stomach pains when I need to go to the bathroom, and when I go, there is blood in my caca..It's 3 times I go, and it's 3 times it's there.I know that it's not normal, but should I go get it checked or just let it fix itself ? I thought maybe it can be an infection, but if it's not I would need to get it checked by a doctor. I would like to say more about this problem, but these are the only symptomes I am getting since I have this problem.

THX for any of the help,

Lol, I have time to die of this before someone even posts something

Last edited by The_MasteR; 05-03-2005 at 07:24 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2005, 12:24 PM   #2
kitkat77
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User
Re: Blood In Caca

Is the blood IN your poop or is it on top? If it is bright red and on top, and if you notice it on the tp after you wipe, it is most likely an internal hemmerhoid. If it is dark and/or inside the poop then you need to see a doctor. An infection would create pus, not blood.

Old 05-04-2005, 04:05 AM   #3
smithn
Senior Veteran
(female)

smithn HB User

You need to see a doctor. Especially since you have stomach pain preceeding the bloody bowel movements. You many have a an active ulcer" stomach ulcer. It may fix itself (temporarily) or it may worsen. Please see a doctor!

Last edited by Administrator; 05-04-2005 at 09:45 AM.

Old 05-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #4
The_MasteR

The_MasteR HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat77
Is the blood IN your poop or is it on top? If it is bright red and on top, and if you notice it on the tp after you wipe, it is most likely an internal hemmerhoid. If it is dark and/or inside the poop then you need to see a doctor. An infection would create pus, not blood.
It's bright red on the poop and on top of it, but not on toilet paper...so it's not external, it's internal for sure, i'll go see a doctor. Can this be a really serious prblem that I can die of or anything like that lol ? Or it can get patched up ?

Closed Thread