It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Sore Throat

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2005, 12:01 AM   #1
Lordmygod
Inactive
(male)

Lordmygod HB User
Question Sore Throat

I always get Sore Throat easily. Went I never drink water, my mouth get dry, then I get sore throat. Went I sleep wake up in the morning, I get sore throat. Went I eat oily stuff food, I get sore throat. Went the is weather is very hot, I get sore throat. If I eat chilly food, I get sore throat. If the food is uncooked I get sore throat

If I go to the restaurants or coffee shop, the glass or the plate is abit of dirty, I get sore throat. My throat gets very swollen that I canít eat my food. I find it very difficult to swallow the food.

I don't know what to do? Why is my throat always get sore throat, what make my throat get better? What to take?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
Soibhan
Senior Veteran
(female)

Soibhan HB User
Re: Sore Throat

Perhaps you have post nasal drip and that's what causes your sore throat? My son gets a sore throat frequently from this and it's also swollen. The drainage is caused by seasonal allergies. My doctor prescribed a steroid nasal spray for this. It helped quite a bit.

Old 05-14-2005, 11:29 PM   #3
Lordmygod
Inactive
(male)

Lordmygod HB User

My doctor never prescribed or tell me about steroid nasal spray, he only give me Strepsils. I went to doctor many times, went I get sore throat. He told me nothing wrong with my throat, just take Strepsils, I will get better. I never get better.

Now I try to find out why all time I get sore throat. Thank you very much Soibhan. God Bless You.

Old 05-15-2005, 06:25 AM   #4
Lexi85

Lexi85 HB User

Maybe it's your tonsils? Or your adenoids? Or maybe you have a swollen gland or lymph nodes. If your doctor isn't helping you, you should really go to another one, or specifically to an ENT (ear nose and throat doctor). If the tonsils or adenoids aren't the problem, maybe the doctor can give you a cortizone shot or you can take some z-packs. Hope everything turns out okay.

Closed Thread