It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Crow footed

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
Chrome
(male)

Chrome HB User
Crow footed

I am 15 and I am Crow footed it really gets to the point were I wanna hit someone and today I did a kid on the opposite team in baseball made fun of me I punched him a few times and then was kicked out. Is there any website on this? I would like to get a surgery to fix it. Its a family thing every male has it. How do I get it fixed and what would it be like? please I really want to know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
quincy
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Crow footed

Hi....I don't exactly know that crow-footed is...is it like pigeon-toed where the toes point inward as you are walking? I believe there is surgery as well as devices that can be used afterward to help change the muscle positioning of the leg and foot. I don't know if physio therapy would help..worth a try investigating all the possibilities. Has your doctor ever suggested anything?

quincy

Closed Thread