It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Numbness spreading from little finger

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-04-2005, 09:33 AM   #1
    xvictoryx
    (male)

xvictoryx HB User
    Numbness spreading from little finger. please help explain

A few days ago i woke up to find my the litlle finger of my left hand had become slightly numb. Over the last few days the numbness has increased and has since spread down the left hand side of my hand and my palm. Today my ring finger has become slighlty numb as well. I have no pain associated with this apart from a slight uncomfortable sensation in my elbow. I don't think this has any relevence, but i severed the nerve in my hand going to my index finger of my left hand in feburary this year, i had an operation to fix it and i have had no real problems apart from the obvious numbness. I have heard of the possibility of ulnar tunnel syndrome, do you think it is this and what should i do? Any help is much appreciated, thank you. Edit.. my little finger and ring finger are now feeling slighlty stiff, the numbness hass stopped spreading although it seems to be slightly stronger and i seem to be getting an electic like pulse from my elbow to my hand sometimes.

Last edited by xvictoryx; 09-05-2005 at 11:54 AM. Reason: new symptom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread