It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Popping, Tremors, tingling, intense heat? So frustrated please help !

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-04-2005, 03:25 PM   #1
    chrisfromcanada
    (male)

chrisfromcanada HB User
    Popping, Tremors, tingling, intense heat? So frustrated please help !

Hello Everyone!

I am 24 years old and have been experiencing several strange symptoms for 9 months already. Doctors don't know whats wrong with me yet, and I'm in the ever so long process of waiting for a neurologist to see me. Im wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar. These are some of my symptoms:

- Popping and clicking sounds in my head, ears, face, hands, legs. These sounds are accompanied by a sensation to which I can only compare a rubber band being snapped within my body, and specifically with the hands and head, they are accompanied by tremors.

- Muscles twitching, shaking, sudden jerks, and tremors in various parts of my body including my tongue, neck, arms, legs, head, face,feet etc , some shaking/twitching constantly and some at different times throughout each day. However the shaking is much more noticable at night and when i wake up in the mornings.

- Painful tingling in many areas which is accompanied by intense feelings of heat especially in my chest area/hands and gets much worse when I sleep.

- Shaking of muscles whenever I stay in one position such as holding a phone to my ear, smiling, holding my arm flat in front of me etc. ( muscle fatigue ?)

- Feeling my pulse ( throbbing ) in many different areas of my body.

- Numbness of feet/toes and hands/fingers. Feelings of electrical shock.

- Occasional loss of balance or intense dizziness/ seeing stars.

- Pain in stomach/intestine areas accompanied by alot of gas

- Occasional blurred vision in left eye

There are several other symptoms which I am experiencing however those mentioned are the more bothersome ones. If anyone can tell me anything I'd be more than glad to hear what you have to say. Thanks so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2005, 06:35 AM   #2
    feelbad
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
    Re: Popping, Tremors, tingling, intense heat? So frustrated please help !

Well, i do think that seeing the neuro is probably the best place to start as all of the symptoms that you just described are all neuro related,or would be considered to be neuro related in some way.This could be stemming from many many varied possibilities really.there are way too many possible problems that can show up in the brain and spinal cord to actually be able to tell you just what is causing all of these reoccurring symptoms.Unfortunetly the way to find the actual problem is a "rule out" type of ongoing testing and reevaluating of your symptoms.sorry i could not offer you something more specific.getting an MRI would most likely be the first thing that your neuro will want to do.This would hopefully show the reason or at least point him in the right direction to actually find the source.I wish you luck with the appt.Please let me know how things go will you?**

Old 09-06-2005, 11:42 AM   #3
    ysone

ysone HB User
    Re: Popping, Tremors, tingling, intense heat? So frustrated please help !

If you are consuming anything that contains aspartame (Nutrasweet), please stop. Also, supplementing with calcium would be beneficial to you. Good luck.

Closed Thread