It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• contact dermatitis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-17-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
    tzane12
    (female)

tzane12 HB User
    contact dermatitis

Hello...
    I need some help to heal myself naturally from contact dermatitis. Have been thru the cremes, more cremes, antihistamines and steroids, to no avail. I was using colloidal silver for awhile and it disappeared, but came back again.

Any help on how to clear this and what to use topically to relieve the burning would be helpful. It is on my face. On upper eye lid and and now has spread under the eye.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2006, 09:10 PM   #2
    Soibhan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Soibhan HB User
    Re: contact dermatitis

I'm assuming you've been to a dermatologist to be properly diagnosed? My dermatologist recommended using a very mild soap to wash my face and body, such as Dove or Dove for sensitive skin. It's mild and has a bit of mosturizing cream in it. He also recommended using a scent-free laundry detergent, such as Tide Free or one of the other ones specifically made for people who have sensitive skin. He also told me absolutely NO dryer sheets or fabric softener as they are very harsh on allergic skin.

Closed Thread