It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Pimple?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
    shaunsgrl
    (female)

shaunsgrl HB User
    Pimple?

I get ingrown hairs around my bikini area frequently. The one that I have hasn't gone away in months. When I tried to pop it and get the hair out, it turned red on the surface...I guess because the blood was rushing to the surface. It didn't hurt at all. Then I got a white puss that came out of it, but the puss had an odor to it. Can anyone tell me what this could be? I'm really worried it may be skin cancer or something more serious than a pimple or an ingrown hair. Sorry if this was TMI.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #2
    TigerWild
    (female)

TigerWild HB User
    Re: Pimple?

I'm not a Doctor, I do think that shaving will cause ingrown hairs. Especially if you have thick skin. I do know that I had an ingrown hair that was on my leg for a long time. When I finally got the long, long hair that was trapped there under my thick skin, and yes there was puss, but I don't remember, having any pain or odor. I used to get them, from time to time.

An aunt told me something about how to remove boils, I didn't have a boil but I tried it, and it PULLED (for lack of a better word) out or to the surface where I could get to the ingrown hair, and it went away. I know someone that had a spot of skin cancer on the face. It looked like a dry round area, and it hurt, and would bleed from time to time.

That's not to say that all skin cancer looks that way. Oh.... back to the remove boils, after you crack your eggs for your meal, take the skin that is on the inside of the shell off, and the part that was against the shell put it on the boil. Put a band-aid over it. I tried the egg white on someone that had a lot of Pimples on the face, it makes the skin soft, and helps clear the Pimples.

Good luck! I hope it's not skin cancer!!!
    Don't you just hate not knowing about something, It puts us all in fear!!

Closed Thread