It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• weird pain in chest

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
    nashvillegirl
    (female)

nashvillegirl HB User
    weird pain in chest

I have had a bad pain in my chest for several months now. It hurts on the right upper side of my chest, mostly when I do a shrugging shoulder motion or flex the right side of my chest. Some days it's worst than others. It only hurts when I move my collarbone area. It also hurts on the right side of my neck and the back of my neck and down to the top of my shoulder and top of my shoulder blade when I turn my head to look behind my right shoulder. Does this sound like a muscle issue? I also have an anxiety problem and I notice that I am tense a lot in my upper body so I am wondering if it's strain from being tense all the time, but I can't relax. Every picture I see of myself, I look very tense in the shoulder area. My dr. didn't think it was anything and didn't look into it at all. Has anyone ever experienced this? It scares me. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
    adamace1
    Veteran
    (male)

adamace1 HB User
    Re: weird pain in chest

muscle issue? maybe, or maybe OA in that area.also rare things could be something with lung i get shoulder area pain with lung infection.

Question does rubbing the area make it feel better?

Closed Thread