It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• left sided chest pain with gerd

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
    pioneerex1
    (male)

pioneerex1 HB User
    left sided chest pain with gerd

i have had left sided chest pain for about 4 days now while im sleeping while resting while doing anything and its kinda scary i have gone to a cardioligist and the did and ekg and a sonogram on my heart and everything is fine i had an upper gi done and they diagnosed me with gerd i have been on gerneric previcid for 2months now and all of a sudden i am having these left sided chest pains and only left sided that has never happend before it always jumps around i went to the doctor and she said that it is an antibiotic for an infection i have that is getting my stomache upset and causing these pains but ONLY left sided should i be concered somebody please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
    momoffourboys
    (female)

momoffourboys HB User
    Re: left sided chest pain with gerd

I am having the same problems. I did have 2 ulcers that the dr said could cause chest pain. My pain is also on left side. I have been on meds for a while and now the dr is thinking it is my gallbladder.

Closed Thread