It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• is it safe to take klonopin with zyprexa?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
    jasonm65
    (male)

jasonm65 HB User
    Unhappy is it safe to take klonopin with zyprexa?

hey im new here,,,
    anyways i use to ake zyprexa a few years back,,, and then i moved in with my friend n his wife n they made me stop takin it so u can say i wen coldturky on it,,, well about a couple monhs later my body went ino shock cause #1 i shouldve known no o stop the stuff,, but anywways i moved back home then i was put back on zyprexa and everything was goin great except i would sop takin it when i wanted to drink alcholol and it wen on for awhile then one nite i went to take it then my head started hurtin and i quitted it i old the doctor about it which he was a quack anyways so he decided o put me on xanox which was missed up i sarted takin that for some months then itwas startin to affect me so i was rushed tothe emergeny room well the doctor told me i have anxiety attacks which ive nver had before,,, so he puts me on clonazapem to ge me slowly off of the xanox well it worked because i didnt need he stuff anyways,,, now i have been takin klonapin 0.5 mg twice a day and have evrysince bu since ive been away fom my zyprexa i have lost too much weight and everybody tells me thatts good but its not im skinner then ever now my doctor has chosen to put me on zypexa once more but this ttime at a low dosage 2.5 so before i sart this again i wanna know is it safe to take zyprexa with this or what? ive been through so much medication ive even forced myself to qui drinkin ive been sobber for 9 months now but im really tryn to gain weight back can anyone tell me if this is safe or not i wouldreally appreciate it my opion is people shouldn be on these kind of pills but the doctors say we need them,,, thanx for your time and aslo sometimes my head hurts and i know i freak out over anything im scared to walk into stores or anything i was never like this until i qui zyprexa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
    Mamasan2007
    (female)

Mamasan2007 HB User
    Re: is it safe to take klonopin with zyprexa?

Jason, you should ask your doctor if its OK for you to take both, or ask your pharmacy where you had them filled.
    Good luck-

Old 12-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #3
    ChemicalW
    (female)

ChemicalW HB User
    Re: is it safe to take klonopin with zyprexa?

As far as I know it is ok to take them. ALTHOUGH (!!!!) I am NOT a medical professional and cannot guarantee this is safe in any way. You should definitely check with your prescribing doctor and/or pharmacist to be sure x

Closed Thread