It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• A Pulled Muscle In My Chest Or My Heart?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-21-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
    laurafaith
    (female)

laurafaith HB User
    A Pulled Muscle In My Chest Or My Heart?

Ok For About 3 Months Ive Had Pain/stiffness/sometimes Like A Ripping Pain Through My Chest -- (right Behind My Upper Left Breast) I Work Out Often And Im A Pretty Healthy 27 Year Old Woman. Im Paronoid Something Is Wrong With My Heart? I Told The Doctor At My Last Visit About A Month Ago And He Said That Was Silly -- So Could This Be My Heart? Of If I Strained Or Pulled A Muscle In There -- What Can I Do To Make It Feel Better/go Away? Ty For Any Thoughts Or Ideas!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
    Misty800
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
    Re: A Pulled Muscle In My Chest Or My Heart?

Get a second opinion. It is never "silly" to be concerned regarding pain. There is always a reason for pain, need to find out what it is.

Last edited by Misty800; 06-21-2008 at 01:57 PM.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
    flintrock
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User
    Re: A Pulled Muscle In My Chest Or My Heart?

I had the exact same symptoms....I was caring for my ill mother in law. (cancer) and I was helping her to the car one day, and she just went limp on me...........I grabbed her, pulled a muscle, so i thought.......About 5 months later I was still having soreness in my breast bone area..........doc xrayed it and said I had pulled tendons and ligaments...said it wouldn't get worse, but I waited so long...the bone cartilidge didn't heal correctly. He put me on Mobic and I can't hardly feel it anymore. I don't want to take Mobic for ever....he said take for a week, and then after that, just when I was doing yard work, working hard...but NOT to lift anything heavy!! So, maybe you ahve the same thing??

Closed Thread