It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• my legs hurt they keep bruising very easily sore achy stiff pain what's wrong?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
    ashleyrocks
    (female)

ashleyrocks HB User
    my legs hurt they keep bruising very easily sore achy stiff pain what's wrong?

my legs hurt. they keep bruising very easily. they feel sore, achy, and stiff. what's wrong? the rest of my body has been sore as well, but i have more than ten bruises on my legs, and there is no legitimate reason for them to be there, so i'm kind of worried. my sleep scheduale has been rediculous. sometimes i'll lay in my bed and not be able to fall asleep, but once im asleep its like i could sleep forever. if i dont have somewhere to be i will easily sleep through the entire day, and still be tired. i feel hungry, tired, and weak, and im definitely not pregnant, so i know thats not it. my main concern is my legs...when i ran from my house to my car a while ago, it felt and looked like i was running with wooden legs, because thats how stiff and in-flexable they felt...please, somebody tell me whats wrong with my legs...thanks a bunch

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    painful arms & legs ruthy50 Fibromyalgia 5 03-11-2009 07:38 AM
    Top of my feet hurt - as well as my wrists rymartin03 Foot & Ankle Problems 3 09-05-2008 09:39 AM
    Legs easily bruise in 16 month old, and so do mine! AlexaIn2006 Children's Health 9 10-29-2007 08:15 AM
    Does your spine hurt to the touch? Lilly66 Back Problems 6 07-12-2007 11:14 PM
    Ok, what the heck is this with my legs?? danigirl Restless Leg Syndrome 8 09-08-2006 11:00 PM
    Ouch my legs are killing me.................. lookinforanswer General Health 5 01-13-2006 06:20 AM
    legs 2 tired.. SammyT Exercise & Fitness 7 06-01-2005 05:33 AM
    Restless Legs Love2cook Back Problems 19 12-11-2004 02:46 PM
    Can achy legs be caused by back problems? bosanova Back Problems 9 07-02-2004 06:01 AM