It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Having constant headaches and stomachaches. Can anyone help?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
    wolfbite
    (female)

wolfbite HB User
    Having constant headaches and stomachaches. Can anyone help?

Hello everyone. Iíve never done this before, so yeah forgive me if I sound odd. About 2 months ago I was eating a granola bar and I made the mistake of not chewing it all the way. I ended up scratching my throat with one of the almonds that was in the bar. The scratches swelled up giving me the sensation that my throat was closing up. I went to the emergency room and thatís how I found out what was wrong with me. When the throat finally healed I started to get really bad heartburn accompanied by sharp chest pains that lasted for almost 3 weeks. Iíve seen a doctor twice about this and Iím getting an EKG or whatever itís called on Monday. The heartburn is pretty much gone, I just get random chest pains now. Here is the problem Iím most concerned about now. About a week ago I got a cold and my head started to hurt. Now it hurts pretty much every day. The pain has died down a little since Iím getting over my cold I guess, but it especially hurts in the afternoon/evening and above my right eye and along the sides of my head and sometimes the back. Last night I took some Advil and took off my glasses and the pain went almost entirely away, however when I first got the cold Advil didnít work on my headaches at all. I already know I need new glasses, but could that really be whatís causing the headaches? My stomach always hurts at some point of the day as well, usually in the morning (sometimes it hurts all day), but I never feel nauseous or vomit. Iím a very over paranoid person, I just want to make sure I donít have an aneurysm or a brain tumor or some other problem. If this helps any by the way, I am a 19-year old female.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread