It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Left side pain?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
    unsure123
    (female)

unsure123 HB User
    Question Left side pain?

So today was really weird. This morning a couple hours after I woke up my thigh muscle on my left leg (I don't know what its called) started to ache. Then a few hours ago my heart started to hurt. It wasn't a tremendous amount of pain, but I could definitely feel it. And after that, the left side of my brain/head started to hurt. I did some research. But I'm not really sure what it could be, and if I should worry about it. Some of the results that I got didn't help me a lot because there wasn't much to read about. So if you have any idea what it could be or any sites that could help me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

To be more specific:

The thigh pain was definitely more stabbing than anything else. It mainly only hurts when I walk. But sometimes when I'm sitting down I still get the pain. With my head it was a constant throbbing pain on only the left side. I eventually did take some asprin and it went away for until I woke up the next day. The heart/chest pain has went away so I'm not worried about it right now. Lately the pain in my head has been alternating. The last two days it was always on my left, and this morning it was on my left but later in the day its now the right side of my head is throbbing. Before when it was the right side it was very distracting because it was just a shooting throbbing pain.

For now there aren't any other symptoms. I'll update when I get a chance.

Thanks again. And sorry for not being more detailed about it before. I'm obviously new. (haha) And I wasn't really sure how to word anything.

Last edited by unsure123; 04-14-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: To be more specific.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
    greengrass
    (male)

greengrass HB User
    Re: Left side pain?

Hi Unsure

You will have to give us more details.

The pain in your thigh was it a stabbing pain, shooing pain or just constant?

When you say your heart started to hurt do you mean you had chest pain? What type of pain was it? Was it in the middle of your chest or to the left or right?

Your brain/head hurt

Was it localised or all the left side? What type of pain?

What other symptoms do you have no matter how small or irrelevant it may be?

Last edited by moderator2; 04-14-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: to remove your response to a deleted post - please Report Bad Posts and do not reply to them

Closed Thread