It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Trembling when fealing a little cold

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
    jack00
    (male)

jack00 HB User
    Red face Trembling when fealing a little cold

Hello,

I have this problem that's been bothering me for a while now..
    It all started last year in November. I went to a meeting at around 7pm. I was wearing just a t-shirt and a zip shirt. Once there, I stood on a chair for about 4 hours until the meeting was over. Inside the building it was pretty breezy but not that cold. After the meeting was over I walked towards the exit and as soon as I opened the door and walked about 2 foot or so this unbelievable cold sensation has hit me. I never felt anything like that in my life. I was shaking so bad I could barely walk to my car. As soon as I was in the car I turned on the heat at max and stood there shaking for more than 10 minutes until I warmed up.
    Today, it's been almost a year since that day and now every single time I feel a bit breezy I start shaking, involuntarily. Even if it's not that cold outside and I'm well dressed...
    It's not normal. I used to play in the snow as a kid at temperatures as low as -15 or -20 C. I used to get wet and such but I felt this cold ever.
    What could it be? I tried searching for an answer but with no luck whatsoever. It's such an unpleasant feeling and sometimes even annoying knowing that something is definitely wrong.
    Any advice would be fairly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
    Misty800
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
    Re: Trembling when fealing a little cold

Thyroid problems can cause a person to be sensitive to the cold.

Closed Thread