It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Never thirsty!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
    AceOfCards
    (female)

AceOfCards HB User
    Exclamation Never thirsty!

I'm a 15 year old girl still attending school and I have a problem when it comes down to taking in fluids. I've never been a big fan of drinking water nor have I ever drunken much in my life. Recently my craving for thirst has completely vannished. It has been four days and I haven't drunken any water, juice at all. I can't seem to want to drink anything. I just don't feel thirsty.

Yesterday, I had an episode in the shower where I had sudden loss of breath and found myself gasping but unable to swollow and my heart was beating extremly quickly. I became dizzy and felt sick so I had to jump out of the shower and kneel on the floor for 5 minutes before I felt I could go awaywhere. When I went to eat food only a few minutes after, still feeling dizzy, my hand began to continuously shake. Since then I have felt dizzy, drained and tired. I have been getting constant stomache pains like when you are full, but I have lost all apetite. Now I feel niether hunger or thirst and it's begining to worry me. I'm also a big sufferer of headaches and have never been much of eater and tend to go a whole day until I get home from school until I eat or drink anything.

Does anyone know what I should do or what could be wrong with me? It's really affecting my emotional side. I feel sad and tired all the time like I haven't slept in days.

Thanks x

Last edited by AceOfCards; 11-13-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: missed a majour point

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
    Misty800
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
    Re: Never thirsty!

You must see a doctor for proper diagnosis, this is not normal.

Water is what your blood is made of plus some other things. Without water your blood could be in serious trouble.

A person can go a long time without eating food, however, it is a very short time we can live without water.

Don't waste any time, get checked ASAP.

Closed Thread