It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• symptoms GIVING ME BAD ANXIETY! halp

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
    wake
    (male)

wake HB User
    Unhappy symptoms GIVING ME BAD ANXIETY! halp

ive recently gone to the doctor for dehydration, hemmroids, constipation, night sweats, slight burning when peeing, pain upper right abdomen, anxiety, muscle cramps(while i was on pristiq).

got a pee test for gonn and clymp test = negative,
    and he tested my blood for my testorone levels which were fine
    he told me to stop taking pristiq it so i did....

after a horrible week of cold turkey feeling a little better but i had to go to work fatigued, i think i got sick from that... now i have a really SWOLLEn throat/tonsils(really red), dry mouth, dry throat, very stiff neck, some fatigue/depression almost. so i went back again and he gave me some antibotics
    (azithromycin).

day 4 on antibotics, swolleness hasnt really decreased. little bit less red tho. when i wake up in the morning, i yawn a lot and feel like crap. still have night sweatz, fever, headache, slight burning when i pee, pain upper right abdomen, anxiety, and stiff neck, swollen lymph nodes(neck), fever

should i be worried about diabetes? hiv?
    so lost
    sum1 halp stressing me beyond belief

Last edited by wake; 01-14-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
    Kasey443
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User
    Re: symptoms GIVING ME BAD ANXIETY! halp

Hi, did you see an internal med doc? I know seeing one myself is what helped me. I was misdiagnosed by a GP, then diagnosed properly by an internal med. doc. This may help as they specialize in this and would know what tests to do.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
    wake
    (male)

wake HB User

i went to a urgent care today... got diabetes test, mono test. negative
    said i had tonsilitis , and gave me some new antibiotics and said
    they other stuff could be from pristiq.

hopefully ill get better, got some really bad hives now from my cat i think lol, ughhhh
    this is not a fun week at all lol

Old 01-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
    Kasey443
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User

Oh no, you have hives? I ended up with hives from an allergic reaction to penecillin I was on for an ear infection. Yet I had been able to take it for years with no problem. Where are your hives at? If they started after your new med. please get back to doc. I think I spent this winter at the doc and in the ER myself. It was one thing after the other! See how you feel after the tonsilitis is gone, and if you are still having any symptoms, try to see an internal med. doc. I ended up in ER for what I thought was my heart and it was an ulcer! Then again in ER 2 months later for ribcage pain when bending over or breathing in deep, and it was an inflammation of the rib cage? Along with 3 other people with the same symptoms! What a fun winter this has been!

Closed Thread