It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

someone help me!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2010, 03:56 AM   #1
rachh65
(female)

rachh65 HB User
someone help me!

im 15 now and i live in a hotish place i can kind of tan my uper body just not my legs im always going purple it looks like my legs are kind of moted or something in a way it looks like im wearing fish net stockings im so very over trying to always hide it and get worried in public that people will look which they do! i need help ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
friendsville
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: someone help me!

I have complete empathy for you.I would think that this is not unique to you alone.
I didn't understand that one word,but I'm sure a docter,massage therapist (female only) ,"beauty"departments in large stores,magazines,etc.will help. I was so skinny in my youth,(no build),that It plagued me until I started using weights.I was
over six feet,and weighed 129 pounds when I went in the service.I was in the Mariana Islands. We went through the Canal on the way back to the east coast. Best of luck....Bill

Old 01-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
rachh65
(female)

rachh65 HB User
Re: someone help me!

tar well i just don't know what do to do Ive tried going to the doctors and they just think its an circulation problem which it isn't i then thought i didn't have enough iron and crap and had heaps and heaps of tests but nothing seems to be wrong with me but obviously there is because no other girls i know go like this and i want to find an answer i recently went to a tanning place and i got a tan because it was my birthday because i wanted to look nice for it but as all tans do they come off after a bit and yeaah but i really wanna look normal without having to get tans all the time but yeah i just some help.

Last edited by rachh65; 01-17-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Closed Thread