It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

symptoms whats wrong?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
bkjkuk
(female)

bkjkuk HB User
symptoms whats wrong?

hi can someone please help me with theses symptoms.im 44 years of age female. i have severe neck and backache constantly. my stomach on left side seems swollen and im getting some pain . im also getting very bad night sweats. also constipation. i have a limpoma on the right cheek of my bottom which i have had for about 2 years doctor says nothing to worry about its just fatty tissue. its painfull to touch. im going out my mind thinking all these symptoms are cancer ,im at the moment looking after brother with secondary bone cancer and i think thats why my head filled with cancer. im realy scared about going to doctor im so convinced i have cancer somewhere.please does any one have any ideas.thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
Aguy44
(male)

Aguy44 HB User
Re: symptoms whats wrong?

My best friend had a hard fatty lymphoma between his left shoulder blade and the spine,
and he removed it with surgery. Your lymphoma may be the problem due to pressure it
exerts on the tissues and nerves around it, and, generally, it may affect other functions
of your body. Take it out ASAP. And if the problems continue, you may need a CT scan
to check for any carcinoma. Unless you are menopause age, your night sweats are suspicious. If your doctor tells you "nothing to worry" with all the problems you describe above, you definitely need another doctor! Don't delay anything.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
bkjkuk
(female)

bkjkuk HB User

thank you for yor reply. i will go get it seen too.just very scared but i know the sooner i go the better.as i said its my fear of cancer that stopping me but im being silly so i will go.once again thank you for taking the time to reply.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
bkjkuk
(female)

bkjkuk HB User

hi
been to doctor and have been told its ibs realy feel much better plus ive had my bloods done to see if its the menopause will know on tuesday.feel so relieved now.

Old 01-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
cakelady22
(female)

cakelady22 HB User

Hi, I have been diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism and I have alot of terrible nausea.
If anyone else has this problem please write and tell me.
Thanks,
cake lady22

Old 01-30-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
islandjohnny
(male)

islandjohnny HB User

Glad you got good news.

I've learned (the hard way) not to worry about things that I imagine is wrong. I live in a community where at the age of 57, I'm the young guy. Every day someone is coming up to me with some type of medical problem. Most simply need encouragement and a caring thought.

Closed Thread