It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• dizziness,extreme fatigue,excessive thirst,fainting spells,uncontrollable shaking??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
    moonjazz
    (female)

moonjazz HB User
    Unhappy dizziness,extreme fatigue,excessive thirst,fainting spells,uncontrollable shaking??

Hi all! Im 26 and this is my story. Ive had pcos for about 2years and was diagnosed with chest wall pain a few months ago..it comes and goes but i can control it with an antiinflamatory and heat rub..i still smoke but i am trying to quite. I crave sugar and salty foods like crazy..have difficulty loosing weight even though im on a vegetarian diet. My waist is over 31 inches wide. I find it difficult to sleep and even during most days im exhausted for no reason.. so on sunday( 3 days ago) in the evening, experienced uncontrollable arm and head shaking..this lasted about 20 mins. My husband gave me some tea with honey which helped a little although i was still shaking..predominantly on my right side. I then took a hot shower..10 minutes later i stopped shaking. My right arm was still twitching and i had a tingling sensation on ny head. I must have consumed about 2 litres of water after that as i had extreme thirst! After eating a sandwich i felt like myself again. Some ppl have suspected hypoglycemia. Monday i felt tired all day long! Tuesday (yesterday) after standing up( and this happens quite often but not to this extent!) i felt faint and just collapsed..still conscious but i couldn't move my body at all and all i wanted to do was sleep! My vision was all blurry..i felt that tinglying sensation on my head again. Hubby slipped me a glucose tablet which DIDN'T help but after 40 minutes i was able to stand up again. Today I've been soooo tired..and all i want to do is sleep..when i woke up earlier i could hear my speech was all foggy and for 2 hours after that my mind was all foggy aswell. I do have a doctor's appointment on friday but does anyone know what this could be?? Im so confused..literally. could it be a mix of low blood sugar levels and a blood pressure drop?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread