It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• Honest feedback on Lymphoma symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
    jennhumm
    (female)

jennhumm HB User
    Smile Honest feedback on Lymphoma symptoms

Good morning! I am asking for honest input,especially if you have firsthand knowledge.I am female,35,complete Hysterectomy,Gallbladder removed,Thyroid removal via radiation 7 years ago.I recently went to DR and am currently to biopsy stage(next week),but would like to know if others have had similar symptoms:9mos ago-started having episodes (3-4Xper week)of insane itching-arms,legs,back,but,underarms,sides,etc,w hich is getting worse,6mos ago started sweating at night on occasion(not DRENCHING sweats usually),8-9 mos ago started having mild fevers-100 or less periodically for no reason, 4mos ago started periodic horrible pain in center abdomen area that subsides within an hr or so, I am tired and get tiny "blood pinpoints under skin on breasts (which itch,too),my bones hurt-primarily all on lft side,soreness under left arm but no evidence of swollen node,found HUGE clusters of swollen nodes in lft groin.Dr did bloods test and sed rate-all normal (including WBC)except elevated liver Enzymes(dont drink),low potassium,and elevated RBC.Went for Ct scan of abdomen down-nodes in lft groin swollen-largest measuring over 2 inches and then smaller as they went up into abdomen. No tumors in abdomen, spleen slightly enlarged,and liver had some fat and was "grainy".I generally do not feel good.I am have a MASSIVE history of cancer in blood family-literally mom,bot sets g-parents,aunts,uncles,etc that have either survived or died from cancer.So,be blunt and if you have/have had same similar experiences, please share along with diagnosis.Latest CT scan showed nodes in groin were down;the largest is now under 2 inches.Radiologist/Dr said the groin nodes were a little strange in the fact that they seemed "stringy and clustered". I also have almost constant swollen nodes to either side of trachea(windpipe), as well as "spells"of feeling great and sudden feeling of nausea.So,lay it bare and be blunt

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread