It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

• inability to regulate my body temperature

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #1
    Tennis8240
    (female)

Tennis8240 HB User
    inability to regulate my body temperature

Hi. I'm not sure where to post this, so I decided to just put it in the general boards. I have a lot of trouble regulating my body temperature when I get hot or cold. This can happen when it is hot or cold inside or outside, but it especially occurs when I do any physical exertion at all, including walking more than a "normal" amount. Last fall i ended up at the e.r. (the new doc ordered me to go) because i went to my doctors office for a first visit and had a temp of 102.3 just from driving the one mile in my car on a 70 day. My body overheated from that drive and i spiked a fever. Of course they couldnt figure it out and it did go away when my body completely cooled down. I do have a lot of health issues (growth hormone deficiency, adrenal insufficiency, and hypothyroid are the ones I know of) and a lot of other health stuff going on that I am not sure what is causing it. Does this happen to anyone else? What could be causing it? I've done a lot of research trying to figure out why this is happening to me and I can't find anything so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    body temperature, fever, growth hormone deficiency, heat intolerance