It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Osteoporosis Message Board

• actenol side effects

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-31-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
    arletteklein63
    (female)

arletteklein63 HB User
    actenol side effects

Six month after taking actenol , over a period of a three weeks, I have developed the following symptoms, redness of the eyes, oesophagus irritation, heavy and dry mouth, shivers. Am I having an allergic reaction to the drug?

It would be useful to have this informaiton, so I can communicate it to my doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
    phylwill1152
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

phylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB Userphylwill1152 HB User
    Re: actenol side effects

Hi and welcome to the board. I took actenol for 2 months when i developed very dry, gritty feeling eyes, one of the minor side effects listed. I also felt like i had something in my throat. I went to the eye dr. and was given artifical tears to help the dryness. I stopped taking actenol and both problems went away. Needless to say i haven't taken it since or ever will again. What you are experencing are side effects, not an alergic reactions. take care...phyllis

Closed Thread