It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

Percocet and sleep problems. Please help.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
retropat77
(male)

retropat77 HB User
Angry Percocet and sleep problems. Please help.

Hello, I first posted about my percocet problem on 08/09/2016. I still take percocet 5 mg/325, now 4 times a day. Now I often get enough sleep at night. Now at age 77, my problem with percocet is that it causes sleepiness and drowsiness in the DAY TIME . Often I have to fight hard to keep my eyes open. And I often fall right to sleep in a chair or doing work on the computer. This is happening day after day.

I may need a different kind of opioid. Please, I need all the feedback I can get on this. It is certainly not the right way to live. Thanks.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-31-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
tortoisegirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

tortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB Usertortoisegirl HB User
Re: Percocet and sleep problems. Please help.

Sorry you are struggling with this. I recommend talking to your doctor. Discuss the issues and ask if you can try a different medication. Best wishes.

Reply Reply