It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Does anyone here take Ultracet & Lexapro

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-01-2004, 08:47 AM   #1
    Aces67

Aces67 HB User
    Does anyone here take Ultracet & Lexapro

with no problems?? I am on Lexapro 20 mg daily and I don't want to stop taking it but Ultracet really helps with my pain and my pharmacist says you shouldn't take both of them.

Any comments?
    thanks
    amanda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
    Kissa
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB User
    Re: Does anyone here take Ultracet & Lexapro

I'm not quite sure why he'd say that, maybe there's a combo thing going on there and I'd make mention of it to your doctor next time you see them. I take Lexapro but do not take the Ultram anymore as I reacted to it badly years ago. I do take my Lexapro at night as I always forget to take those sorts of meds so it just helps me when I schedule my daily's outside of pain meds at the same time.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Anyone Add Wellbutrin to Your SSRi & It Helped Depression? salty Depression 10 07-30-2009 06:20 PM
    Anyone Misdiagnosed BP & Instead Had Major Depressive Disorder For Years? salty Bipolar Disorder 66 04-21-2009 12:25 PM
    If anyone would share their experience with Ultracet I would be grateful kim46 Pain Management 5 07-23-2008 09:39 PM
    Anyone On Lexapro--depression Returned & You Added Another Ad? salty Depression 4 05-20-2007 03:04 PM
    Lexapro--2 Things--Has Anyone Not Gained Weight & Has Anyone Had to Up The Dose? salty Depression 24 10-23-2006 04:03 PM
    Does Anyone Have That Depression That Keeps Coming Back & Gets Worse? salty Bipolar Disorder 4 07-16-2006 12:07 PM
    ULTRACET-anyone NOT get upset stomach?! FUNKYHEADGIRL Back Problems 5 08-05-2004 04:15 PM