It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

• Anyone know of a good anti-inflammatory other then prednisone??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-17-2004, 02:42 PM   #16
    goddessdana
    Inactive

goddessdana HB User
    Unhappy Re: Anyone know of a good anti-inflammatory other then prednisone??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vamp36
    I think it is wonderful that you are trying to find an alternative to Prednisone for your husband. I am trying very hard to get off my Prednisone. Unfortunately, Pred is the only cure for my Autoimmune disorder. It is also hurting my body though!! Just this morning I was full of tears just trying to get out of bed this morning. It has my joints so swollen and painful. Good luck to you and your husband. Tina
    Well I don't feel like doctors are doing enough to find out whats causing all this. It makes it hard and i know there's gotta be other options the prednisone for the inflammation and i'm beginning to wonder if it is inflammation. Both his parents had cancer His mom had itr while pregnant with him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 09:45 AM   #17
    goddessdana
    Inactive

goddessdana HB User
    Re: Anyone know of a good anti-inflammatory other then prednisone??

Still hoping for more answers..... Ido have a list going of everything so far. Go to see our doc on the 2nd i think??? So hoping for as much input as possible Thanks again..

Old 06-03-2006, 06:01 PM   #18
    poor_Stacey
    Inactive
    (female)

poor_Stacey HB User
    Re: Anyone know of a good anti-inflammatory other then prednisone??

I think all of them are off the market, lol, but Bextra is good. I am taking LIMBREL, right now, it is the best one by far and I think I tried them all.
    I've heard of using Valium, and have used Valium as a Muscle Relaxer, which in turn, could be an anti-inflammatory, in answer to your question. thats my uneducated but lot's of expierience guess.

Closed Thread